Thread: Spec question.

Spec question.

Hi my guild is currently working on heroic warmaster i was planning on being affliction but for other fights i do well as demo. Will i still do ok as demo with reforging as Affliction.

I highly doubt it. Heroic Warmaster requires a decent amount of burst, and playing affliction stacking mastery isn't going to help you with that. If you absolutely can't reforge, stay demo; but I would recommend reforging for this fight and possibly switching to Destro.

There's an addon called ReforgeSaver that lets you save reforges and 1-click swap them. You can have one for Mastery and one for Haste. I'm sure that, for the sake of progression, your guildies wouldn't mind summoning you back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demo is more than fine for warmaster. It's easier to do higher dps as Affliction, but they both have about the same potential. It's going to come down to skill a lot more than spec.
    If you reforge to full haste and play demo for other fights it will work out fine. Mastery is better, but haste is pretty good too.
    Last edited by OOMM; 2012-04-02 at 05:49 PM.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us