[Anime] looking for the best website to watch anime series

as the title says im looking to find a site where i can watch through anime series, i use to have a site i wrote down for keeping up with bleach and it'd let me choose sub or dub versions. im trying to find something similar or the same site if i can or better just really been bored lately and need something to watch.

i also don't know much about netflix or think theres something called hulu? but even if i could find something like netflix where i could get a listing of a lot of anime series that'd be great if nothing else.

thanks everyone a head of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand your desire. I've just gotta ban people if they post illegal sites..

ah..yea i guess i forgot about that >.< well if anything else if someone could recommend me some form of netflix site that lists only anime and keeps up to date with new episodes? doesn't matter if its in subs or if its dubbed i guess netflix has anime? but i thought i've heard of something just like it but with only anime series and some sort of fee each month.

crunchyroll, but i think you may have to get a sub if you want to watch stuff extensively.

Well the only way to legally (nods at Fuzzzie) watch anime on the interwebs would be on a site that pays the proper licensing and distribution fees associated with them. Which doesn't leave you a ton of choices.

Netflix (provided you're a member) does have some available, although mostly older series or movies. Hulu is hit or miss as to what you'll get.

The only other site I know of that has gone the legal route to broadcast anime on the web is www.crunchyroll.com and that might be your best route as far as legal sites. It is specifically an anime site, and is better at keeping more up to date with the more popular shows.

Edit: Crunchyroll is free with a premium member option iirc. Free users get stuck with ads, but I don't remember there being a time limit as to how much you can watch free. Then again it's been quite some time since I used CR.
    Last edited by Tasttey; 2012-04-02 at 04:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

think its crunchyroll it is then sounds good to me whatever gets me to my anime needs for my boredom at times or late night when its too quiet :P

you can try Pimpanime.com for dubed anime and some sub but animecrazy.net is where i go to watch subed new released anime's *it has all 366 ep of bleach*

Edit: if eather site i posted breaks the rules feel free to remove it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

animeblogz.com

the BEST site for watching all kinds of anime.

Almost every week they post up new anime shows that air in Japan. it isn't just naruto,one bleach, death note, etc. its all kinds. once i found this site, i couldnt believe how many anime shows there were out there.
    Last edited by TidesOfBlood; 2012-04-02 at 06:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hulu.com has a fair amount of anime now. I think it is only available in the USA though.

Deleted
    Crunchyroll sucks tbh, there's so little to choose from and they dont have all the seasons/movies on the animes and so on
    i'd recommend (google)animeultima has like every anime series/eps old and new

10+ Year Old Account
    I would try to find the official site. Some anime have an official site with all of the episodes on it. I used onepieceofficial.com to watch the entire one piece series, which I believe is the true official site. If the anime you want to watch doesn't have one then you are pretty much limited to hulu, or crunchy roll if you want to do it legally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I would try to find the official site. Some anime have an official site with all of the episodes on it. I used onepieceofficial.com to watch the entire one piece series, which I believe is the true official site. If the anime you want to watch doesn't have one then you are pretty much limited to hulu, or crunchy roll if you want to do it legally.
    Yeah Funimation has been putting alot of their stuff online. They get new One Piece episodes out usually within hours of their airing. Hulu.com mirrors alot of the funimation stuff.

Crunchyroll is a great site for streaming 1080P anime. It library isn't HUGE..but it's decent.

Also, here's a free guest pass to whoever wants it.

crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=MRSSMAFV5PQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    crunchyroll, but i think you may have to get a sub if you want to watch stuff extensively.
    Really? How long would you consider "extensively"? I watched all of Steins;Gate (24eps) and most of Blue Exorcist within a few days and was never asked to sub to continue watching. Either way, I'd recommend Crunchyroll. HQ video and tons of anime to choose from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crunchyroll only requires subscription to view the latest simulcast after 1 hour from premier.

http://anime-media.com/
    http://www.animeavenue.net/

Been using those for the last 4-5 years.
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-04-03 at 09:07 PM.