Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    As a curiosity, schippie, is that happening on every refresh?

Because in 3 different browsers over several refreshes, I haven't been able to create that one.
    Didnt apear in firefox/internet explorer and hard refreshing it 10 times fixed it apparently dont know what caused it maybe some CSS that for one time on my end didnt load properly or something.

I guess no one bothered to center the previous /next thread links.

List indentation bug just needs a cache clear to fix, it got fixed this morning.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, or if it is even due to the upgrade, but whenever I click on "Find latest started threads" in my profile, it shows the page numbers like this:

Might be worth mentioning: I've not got 5 pages worth of started threads, I've only got two.

Using Google Chrome 17.0.963.83 m on Windows 7 Professional 32-bit with the most recent AdBlock; running at 1600X900 resolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/wPMJY.png

Can't click the OK button on the window because it's being blocked by the embedded YouTube window.

This piece should be fixed.
    the PHP Enchanter at Curse, Inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not entirely sure this is the right place for this, but since the upgrade the text box no longer appears on my phone or my work computer rendering me completely unable to post or to PM. Everything else appears as normal. My home computer on the other hand is completely fine.

Background time. I was in the midst of writing and posting a post on my work computer when the site went down (which apparently has been hard deleted since), some time between 1-2PM GMT 2nd April. and when I was able to log back on the text box was missing. Since my phone is my own and my work does not have Wi-Fi to connect to, I cannot understand why my phone is also affected, save that I tried to log back onto the site with it while MMO was down. I've since deleted all the cookies and the cache several times on both devices, but to no avail.

Any advice on what has happened would be wonderful as I am rather bored at work during my breaks being able to read but not comment on the forum's activities.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Mobile browsers we know about, which browser are you using at work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Mobile browsers we know about, which browser are you using at work?
    It was Internet Explorer 8, but I'm now using Chrome and the problem is resolved on the work computer. :3 Thanks for the response. <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't know if this problem was already reported, or if has anything to do with this update, but it seems I can't post in MMO-Champion with Google Chrome. Tried @home (win 7), and @work (win xp). Firefox works good.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Not entirely sure this is the right place for this, but since the upgrade the text box no longer appears on my phone or my work computer rendering me completely unable to post or to PM. Everything else appears as normal. My home computer on the other hand is completely fine.
    Having this issue as well, Win XP & IE7 on my terrible work laptop. Working fine on this machine (Win7/IE9)

Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post
    Well I don't know if this problem was already reported, or if has anything to do with this update, but it seems I can't post in MMO-Champion with Google Chrome. Tried @home (win 7), and @work (win xp). Firefox works good.
    Which version of Chrome / with what addons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Having an issue with double clicking the forum icons to "mark the forum read".

It works when you have the full list of forums up (ie http://www.mmo-champion.com/forum.php ) but not when viewing a sub-category (ie http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/251-Off-Topic-Forums ). The icon is no longer an item you can click when viewing this way.

Firefox 11.0 no plugins on W7
    ^^ Works now. Just seemed to happen in the last few hours. Thanks to whoever solved it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Which version of Chrome / with what addons?
    Sorry for the late response... been busy @work

My Google Chrome version is: 18.0.1025.151 m, with only Fireshot addon installed.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    The icon placed next to the users name when you search for them looks out of place. Didn't it used to be centered?

Should be fixed now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post

This item should be fixed now too
    the PHP Enchanter at Curse, Inc.

Every browser are affected.
    Adding "Overflow:Hidden;" to ".options_block" fixes it without breaking anything, on what I was able to test.

On FF 11. Both elements are too close to eachother. Works correctly on chrome and IE9. Still figuring out what's wrong and which element's to blame.

Edit: No idea what's wrong, maybe FF render the fonts a little bit bigger. A quick fix would be to reduce the top margin to 9px on "#board_footer ul.horizontal".
    Last edited by Thoorium; 2012-04-16 at 05:08 AM.
    Famous everywhere I go.