View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the next console war?

Voters
18. This poll is closed
  • Xbox Durango

13 72.22%
  • PlayStation Orbis

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The question we must first ask is: Who won this war?

Personally I'd say Xbox 360, if for no other reason than I prefer their game selection over the PS3's.

For the future, I'd say Xbox. They started the last round with better exclusives and that goes a long way into getting off to a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    there was a war? the xbox didn't even compete.
    Playstation 2 had the advantage of market awareness. No one knew what the fuck an Xbox was.
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2012-04-02 at 02:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    The question we must first ask is: Who won this war?

Personally I'd say Xbox 360, if for no other reason than I prefer their game selection over the PS3's.

For the future, I'd say Xbox. They started the last round with better exclusives and that goes a long way into getting off to a good start.
    I agree. Why not a PS3 owner, I see that almost every good game on the PS3 is also made for the Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Units Sold Worldwide

-Xbox 360: 66 Million
    -PlayStation 3: 62 Million
    ...i take it you missed that part where we were talking about the PS2 and the xbox

I have always had a soft spot for Playstations... so I'll go with that, but thats as much logic as I can add as I have not console gamed in about 5 years...

Although I had not heard what the new Xbox was being named and I lolled hard at "Durango" ... ... sounds like a ford saloon model xD hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Bloodfire View Post
    I agree. Why not a PS3 owner, I see that almost every good game on the PS3 is also made for the Xbox 360
    dark souls? almost all of the Japanese games? GoW3?

If the difference is hardly noticable like it is on PS3 and X360,

ill stick with Playstation. and information like this is a waste of time v

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Units Sold Worldwide

-Xbox 360: 66 Million
    -PlayStation 3: 62 Million
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PC as always

none.... if u cant play used games on it.... ( true its only rumours )

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Neither. The Wii-U will win because it doesn't have ridiculously stupid game limitations, has awesome third-party and online support, and will once again revolutionize the gaming industry, which the other two will inevitably copy.
    sorry I don't think Wii-U will be a great success at all I have no interest in using a ipad as a controller, but, I also said the N64 controller was awful until I played Goldeneye on it and it has become my favorite controller ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I have always had a soft spot for Playstations... so I'll go with that, but thats as much logic as I can add as I have not console gamed in about 5 years...

Although I had not heard what the new Xbox was being named and I lolled hard at "Durango" ... ... sounds like a ford saloon model xD hilarious.
    i think Xbox will become a car and playstation will become a space ship from these names really :F
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Deleted
    ...i take it you missed that part where we were talking about the PS2 and the xbox
    oopsie doopsie

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    dark souls? almost all of the Japanese games? GoW3?
    I did say almost. there is a hand full. Why I like Japanese games, (Being a Nintendo fanboy) I am not sure how other players feel on them.

Deleted
    Please don't bait people into console wars here. If you want to discuss either platform, open a new thread without inviting people to choose either or and letting them start their flamewars.