Thread: Your story

Deleted

Your story

This is mostly aimed at people who are going to be roleplaying. I know it's not everyone's thing, but I'm just a little curious as to how many people are actually going to make a story (however small) for their characters.

For me, at least, I'm going to be doing a bit of roleplay. I've got the bare bones of what I want for Emily, but the one thing I cant decide on yet is where she grew up (nobles, commoners, or on the streets). Part of what I want is to just be a nobody. I'm a little tired of being "the hero" or "the chosen one". I just want to be someone who helps out. I'm curious as to how I'm going to include Emily's fear of standing on the ground, but I think I've seen rooftop running in a thief video or two.

So, my question to you. What's your story?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm plotting to take over all of Tyria >:D

I tried making a thread like this the other day, but it got page two'd instantly.

Oh well.

Delias Ashreign. Ash Legion. Clawspur as a sparring partner. Plans to join the vigil. Calls other Charr 'cub' until they prove they are his better or equal in combat. All done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    You will fail!

Deleted
    I'm not good at making up stories D:

Deleted
    I have my starter story laid out (to match the initial choices available). I'll make a 'diary' online 'fleshing' out the choices my toon make (like a mini-mini novella) .

Could be I make it public, or maybe I'll just have it private for my own pleasure, not sure yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    You will fail!
    There is a difference between trying and plotting

Deleted
    There is a difference between trying and plotting
    But plotting is followed by trying in most cases, and im sure your 1 of those cases..you power hungry little asura!

Gonna RP a Guardian & Warrior whom clear achievements and dungeons. So as not to break immersion I am going to turn auto-run off.

Ah he's so cute *tickles*

Deleted
    I'm actually going to migrate two of my old WoW characters to a sort of "alternate story" that fits the GW2 setting, along with my favorite roleplaying buddy. A warrior -> warrior and a rogue -> thief. They'll have similar backgrounds and such, but details may differ - the warrior will most likely start off as being married, for example, and the thief may not be quite as sinister to begin with.

I've got about 15 pages of background story for one of them, and 18 for the other. Might potentially make them publicly available once I start playing them, but for now they're just a personal favor to my RP friend. She's earned them ever since we started RP'ing together.

Deleted
    I had been tempted to "move" my Warcraft main over, but she's a healer, and I dont think I could make it fit with the lack of the trinity. And besides... I kinda think she deserves her retirement. Three years is a long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I had been tempted to "move" my Warcraft main over, but she's a healer, and I dont think I could make it fit with the lack of the trinity. And besides... I kinda think she deserves her retirement. Three years is a long time.
    Yeah, I feel the same way with the majority of my characters. These two are... exceptions, mostly because of family ties (in one case) and just plain state-of-mind (with the other).