Is there any addon that might be used to..

I am basically seeking a easy, and I really do mean -easy- to install addon, that can make my screen look prettier.

I am currently using the standard from the actual game, but my brother has many nice addons, and his screen undoubtedly looks nicer than mine.

Thanks for any help.
    Kindness goes a long way.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are lots of different UI packages.

I personally don't use any of them, I customize my own, but i've seen a few of them and some look pretty nice.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I do not know the name of these packages, I am afraid

Deleted
    TukUI or ElvUI are quite popular total conversion UI mods. Real easy to install, real easy to manage.

try Tuk UI (tukui.org), or other UIs at wowinterface.com (look at download size, if ui is more than 5mb in size - it contains many addons. otherwise it will be single-addon ui)
    i can recommend The Thunder UI or Qulight UI (my favorite ones)
    "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Эн / Калифпорния

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    TukUI or ElvUI are quite popular total conversion UI mods. Real easy to install, real easy to manage.
    Are these easy to use, I am mainly seeking one I can install and *poof* as if by magic it looks nice.

I am not so technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne Blake View Post
    I do not know the name of these packages, I am afraid
    Well you can have a look on Curse's UI packages!
    I personally use ElvUi http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/elvui

I will try to download the ones mentiones and try them out, thanks. I will post a update if I don't blow up my computer.

Kinda of a very open question given the numerous different ways one can style their UI to their own desires.
    As mention TukUI / ElvUI are probably the easiest to setup.

But you can browse some of the ones on wowinterface http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat28.html

or even curse to get a some preview.

Each of the packs should include the needed addons to be used in their download, though outside of Tuk / Elv they will require some tweaking to get right.

It will probably take some experimenting and playing around to find one you truly like, and learn exactly what each addon is doing.

backup your addon folder and wtf folder somewhere before changing to make it easier to revert everything back to what you currently have setup mod wise.
    "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne Blake View Post
    Are these easy to use, I am mainly seeking one I can install and *poof* as if by magic it looks nice.

I am not so technical.
    Yeah, you pretty much put em in your AddOns folder and they're good to go. There's a few options you can tinker around with if you want to customize to your own preference (I for one use TukUI and have moved around the various numbers at the bottom to show what I'm more interested in) but the default look of it is more than enough for anyone.

I am personally using custom made UI on my shaman and LUI on my priest however setting up LUI for your needs can be quite a pain for some1 w/o experiences with addons altho there is lot of guides how to set it up on the internet.

as others said ElvUI is pretty nice too, and if you like your bros UI why not to ask him to set it on your PC too? I am sure he will happily help you if you don't want to play with the ugly basic UI anymore

Deleted
    TukUI needs some configuration from the user,
    ElvUI (originally a tukui clone) is much easier to setup out of the box.
    Last edited by mmocb2ea88a996; 2012-04-02 at 04:23 PM.

I managed to get the addon working

I am now officially best pleased and no longer using a generic UI *happy*

Thanks for the help all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drii View Post
    TukUI needs some configuration from the user,
    ElvUI (originally a tukui clone) is much easier to setup out of the box.
    Should also be said that (although this is subjective) Elv looks better. I just prefer Tuk for it's extremely clean look. It gives me what I want and need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one did you end up using ?