Poll: Which one applies to you?

Question A Random Poll on Casual Gaming

The poll is self explanatory. Please don't turn this into a political debate.
    Last edited by archelios; 2012-04-02 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by archelios View Post
    The poll is self explanatory. Please don't turn this into a political debate.
    I'm not sure how you can possibly prevent that, because the entire basis of the poll is baiting that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it having more little fun things to do is making it more "casual" then sure, I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Hugely biased and intentionally baiting trolling or casual/vs hardcore arguments.
    You have already made your opinion clear and chosen not to represent that of anybody else in your poll.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I'm not sure how you can possibly prevent that, because the entire basis of the poll is baiting that.
    You can answer without telling other people they are wrong

---------- Post added 2012-04-02 at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Hugely biased and intentionally baiting trolling or casual/vs hardcore arguments.
    You have already made your opinion clear and chosen not to represent that of anybody else in your poll.
    This is not biased in any way shape or form. Did you notice that I just asked the question? I did not bait any arguement, and mature people will have no problem just answering the poll and not fighting about anything.

Deleted
    none of the above I don't think the game is getting too casual.

I know you don't want to turn it into a political debate, I just wanted to point out a flaw...

You are trying to group people into two groups, fiscally liberal and fiscally conservative. People do not really identify to these groups and with regards to US politics neither side of the two major parties is fiscally conservative. The difference is that US Republicans want to pump more money into war and US democrats want to take care of the people of the US instead.

People may be voting "fiscally conservative" thinking "Oh yeah, I am a republican!" However they are actually fiscally liberal and do not realize it.
    Taka of Deus Vox

Quote Originally Posted by Takamuri View Post
    I know you don't want to turn it into a political debate, I just wanted to point out a flaw...

You are trying to group people into two groups, fiscally liberal and fiscally conservative. People do not really identify to these groups and with regards to US politics neither side is fiscally conservative. The difference is that US Republicans want to pump more money into war and US democrats want to take care of the people of the US instead.

People may be voting "fiscally conservative" thinking "Oh yeah, I am a republican!" However they are actually fiscally liberal and do not realize it.
    There is an option for people who do not fall into any of these categories. And I'm operating under the assumption that most people are smart enough to understand what they are clicking on.

What a bizarre question to ask. I have no idea why you'd even bring this up besides to bait people. The association and both topics both inherently bait people, but I'd rather not assume that was the point.

Anyway, basing a poll on stereotypes is bad form, so this isn't a good thread. Curious premise though.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't understand what casual means.

You are using the stereotypical slang terminology.

There is no need to use political terminologies such as "liberal" and "conservative".

This thread is passive aggressive flame-bait riddled with cynicism.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    You don't understand what casual means.

You are using the stereotypical slang terminology.

There is no need to use political terminologies such as "liberal" and "conservative".

This thread is passive aggressive flame-bait riddled with cynicism.
    This is not flame bait at all. Why is it so hard for people to just pick which choice they think applies to them and move on. If you feel that this is meant to start an argument, then perhaps you are too easily upset. I honestly had no intention to start a flame war, and I think people here should be mature enough to either simply pick which one they feel applies to them, or simply not answer at all if they do not like my question.