Call of Duty: United Offensive - Unplayable ("unlocalized")

A few days ago I bought the Call of Duty: War Chest (COD 1, 2, United Offensive). From Steam, both 1 and 2 play fine on this slimline and an 11" ACER laptop but on this slimline EVERY time I boot up UO I get errors

I've tried English (native language), French and Italian, not one works. On the laptop it always crashes so I can't even boot up.

At least you did not get the MoH pack... all the game before Airborne had CD keys with less digits than the games required.

So no one could 'register' the CD key and play?

Why dont you go to the COD or activision forums.

They're all Black ops, modern warfare 2/3 . . . . nothing on the older games.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlf View Post
    They're all Black ops, modern warfare 2/3 . . . . nothing on the older games.
    I still think your going to have better luck on a forum dedicated to the company that made the games instead of a VG section on a wow forum where anyone thats gona help you is just going to google the question you asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have CoD 1 installed? since CoD UO is an expansion pack for CoD1.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Yes I have 1 & 2 installed (from steam) as well as United. Those are the only COD's at the moment. When I get a new computer I may get the others (besides W@W which I will get regardless of the others)