What would you ask somebody whose job you want?

okay so i have an assignment where i need to interview somebody whose job i would be interested in having after school is over. the person i chose to interview works in human resources and she does health and safety mostly, but also hiring people. the thing is, im REALLY bad at thinking up questions to ask somebody. the questions i have so far are:

1) what education do you have
    2) what was your original career path
    3) what knowledge do you need that you wish you had learned in school?
    4) what is an average work day like for you

seriously that is it only four questions when i need to ask 10-15 and the report has to be three pages long. i could really use some help here, fellow gamers! if you guys have ideas about questions i could ask i would be soooo grateful! thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    What personal skill set do you bring to the job that gives you an advantage over your peers, What is the most satisfying aspect of your job? Are there any aspects of your job that you don't like? How do you measure your personal success in your field? What are some things you have learned while working in the field that you didn't expect when you started? What qualities would you say are most needed to be successful in this field. (if she is older) How has technology like the internet changed how you do your job? What aspect of your job would you change if you could? Do you ever have to deal with "crisis" situations what do you do to in those situations?

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    What personal skill set do you bring to the job that gives you an advantage over your peers, What is the most satisfying aspect of your job? Are there any aspects of your job that you don't like? How do you measure your personal success in your field? What are some things you have learned while working in the field that you didn't expect when you started? What qualities would you say are most needed to be successful in this field. (if she is older) How has technology like the internet changed how you do your job? What aspect of your job would you change if you could? Do you ever have to deal with "crisis" situations what do you do to in those situations?
    those are some great questions! thanks for the great suggestions

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you not ask simple things like...

1. What is the most difficult part of your job and how do you deal with it or and how does your education help you over come it?
    2. What do you look for in new hires and how do you choose between people? (this works in two ways, it's a question and you also know what they're looking for once you're done school).
    3. or even... Do you enjoy it?

Deleted
    'Hey, what are your favorite drugs and could you just make sure to touch this totally empty plastic bag for a second. Just get all your fingers on there. Now, can I borrow your house keys? Oh, no reason'.