Deleted

MoP: Rogue Group Stealth and the ''Knockback'' advantage

Yo! Before reading, just know that I ain't 100% sure of how group stealth works, don't know if it breaks if you move etc. This is just a thought of it working for party/raid members for those short durations just to pull this off.

Ok, so I read that rogues will get an ability that's a group stealth, so your party members will be stealthed too. Imagine a Rogue with a Balance Druid/elemental Shaman hit the Arathi Basin Lumber Mill undetected and instantly push everyone down the cliff before the enemy could even react. Since the abilities are instant.

A solution would be to stand away from the cliff close to the mill, but bring a DK to grip the healer for the ''knockbacker'' to push him down OR have 2 ''knockbackers'', one to push the enemies close to the ledge, and the other to push them down. Some have their advantages like a paladin bubbling or a mage ice blocking mid air etc. but it's gonna be an interesting new tactic in MoP. The point of group stealth with the combo of this is that you won't see it coming until it's too late.

Now imagine Eye of the Storm, just stealth with a rogue and approach all the enemies at the flag and BOOM. Never saw it coming!

Thoughts? I'm just sharing some BG tips and heads up for those who wanna look in to this =)

10+ Year Old Account
    boomkin already can do this alone, only difference is that you can take the shaman with you.

Deleted
    Ah, of course the Cat Stealth, thought only Ferals had it, but still yeah. You can take a Shaman with you and a hunter with the Rhino Knockback or a priest with Mind control

You are forgetting about the hunter glyph with explosive trap. This along with the Rhino, Camo and Powershot, I may have to break out my hunter for some pvp funsies
    Last edited by Bangaa; 2012-04-03 at 03:35 PM.

group stealth + knockback see swtor operative combo with sorcerers