Unhappy Need Spriest help

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Qah/advanced Is me

Recently went through a sorta... serious inspection analyze of my gear, stats, rotation, and such from a guild thinking of pulling me in with them.
    I'm getting confused about reforging. I had originally had my haste to 3202, but my mastery was at 12.94, and crit 20% something. After that they told me to drop my haste down and bring mastery to around 15. I mean... at this point... if anyone can take a look at what I got and give their thoughts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ditch Bottled Wishes asap. Mastery to gloves. Haste to boots isn't bad but I prefer Lavawalker for the first-half movement fights. Drop Mining, it's useless. Grab enchanting, blacksmithing, engineering, or tailoring. Use Ghostly Spellthread on pants. I'd recommend dropping a point from Phantasm and a point from Mental Agility and putting them both in Inner Sanctum. That's just a personal preference, though. ;P

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Tbh, the entire Mastery vs Crit debate kinda passed me by.
    I experimented with both spec, either mastery or crit and overall crit felt better for me. I only reforge to Mastery for certain fights. This is all up to preference ofcourse

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Ditch Bottled Wishes asap. Mastery to gloves. Haste to boots isn't bad but I prefer Lavawalker for the first-half movement fights. Drop Mining, it's useless. Grab enchanting, blacksmithing, engineering, or tailoring. Use Ghostly Spellthread on pants. I'd recommend dropping a point from Phantasm and a point from Mental Agility and putting them both in Inner Sanctum. That's just a personal preference, though. ;P
    That's a lot of good advice. You should take care of all of that first before applying to any serious raiding guilds. And do that before worrying about reforging as well. Except the professions bit. But fix the enchants.

On the stat reforging, aim for about 30% haste when raid buffed. So take into account whether or not you have a warlock providing DI, and your own 5% haste buff. After that, reforge all of your excess haste into mastery, and any crit into mastery. The ultimate goal to be to have 17% hit, 30% haste, maximum mastery.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    FYI Zonozz and Yor both provide 125% movement speed while in their areas. So for those fights it is not necessary, not trying to argue with you since Im a runspeed fanatic just pointing out something you may not have noticed.

Thank you guys! A lot really appreciate it!

Though the trinket wasn't changed (random loot drops) I fixed a lot, But I think its working. 17% hit, 30%, max mastery. I've noticed a slight dps increase. I didn't do lavawalker though, and went for 50 mastery to boots. If its not trouble to ask for a quick second look over now that i've changed a bit. Other then the profession, anything else that looks like it needs a defiant fix?