Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ...
    Holy crap, wanted to check out what's new in EVE (last played 2020), and the sub is 20 euros for a month. 20 euros. That's excessive. Even blizzard isn't charging that much.

Why was the price raised? I logged in and as alpha and haven't seen anything particularly noteworthy.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Holy crap, wanted to check out what's new in EVE (last played 2020), and the sub is 20 euros for a month. 20 euros. That's excessive. Even blizzard isn't charging that much.

Why was the price raised? I logged in and as alpha and haven't seen anything particularly noteworthy.
    Because they want to milk their dwindling player base for all its worth.

Eve hasn't had a content update in the last 2 years. Trig invasion being the last thing.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post

EVE is fucked. Player count is dropping and there's no roadmap from CCP. 16k online right now, it's sad.