Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    The war in Delve so far:

after about the 4th time watching that I realized a kid was actually being harmed and then I felt bad
    Except you forgot to add in how the CFC ussually needs about 3x the number of Soco to do any damage. Soco has better pilots, CFC just has alot of retards, You throw a bunch of retards at any fleet over and over and over and eventually they will kill it. Still doesnt change the fact test couldnt take delve even with PL so they had to phone daddy goons to come save thier retarded ass's.

Infracted; there's no need for that kind of language. Keep things civil.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-07-05 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Soco has better pilots
    Like the FC who lost a loki/proteus fleet and then proceeded to lose a tengu fleet, after which complaining about webs on rifters?
    It's true though, TEST pilots are pretty terrible. They lost 2 Thanatos kills last night due to gate lemmings, and someone died because they locked and shot the station instead of a dreadnaught.

Like the FC who lost a loki/proteus fleet and then proceeded to lose a tengu fleet, after which complaining about webs on rifters?
    It's true though, TEST pilots are pretty terrible. They lost 2 Thanatos kills last night due to gate lemmings, and someone died because they locked and shot the station instead of a dreadnaught.
    They lost the lokis to a larger fleet that out numbered them. CFC seems to like to brag about every win it gets but they always seem to outnumber who ever they are fights either 2:1 or more. Id like to see CFC brag about a fight they won on even terms. But that will never happen.

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 07:06 PM ----------

http://www.evenews24.com/2012/07/05/...ourth-of-july/

http://www.evenews24.com/2012/07/05/...attle-for-319/

More proof to what i said, They need to drop supers to do anything, To afraid to fight without them, Then they brag on forums and news articles about how they stomp everyone, When not only do they have to outnumber them but they need to blob super as well.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2012-07-05 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    I've just got back into the beast that is the universe of EVE. I've decided that I want to give something back to the community here on MMO-Champ as I have always used these forums as a source of knowledge (OK not ALWAYS) and wanted to try and help in the only area I have expertise. Eve.

So, how can I help? Well If there is anyone out here on the MMO-Champ forums that has always fancied getting into Eve Online, but has seen the daunting wall of understanding, then this is the perfect chance to get into the game on a 21 day trial, enjoy it and learn through the game with me (and some of my corp mates) at your side.

If anyone is interested then just hit me up and I can sort you out some trials and/or get you involved with my corporation if you already have a trial/account.

Ingame name is: Th3 Ladyship

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    I see you and raise you:

The only problem with this is that's just nonstop Deltole shooting from one OTA to the next in a Mach/Vindi fleet.

Guess how long it takes before you're sick of it -.-

Vanguards need a fix desperately.
    I always enjoyed Eve but found it to be a bit slow... and this slowness was baked up by a very dark interface.

My question is, is it possible to make the interface lighter and more web 2.0? Like - so much text on screen so much it becomes tiresome to find everything necessary. Have they not implemented a cleaner interface yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I always enjoyed Eve but found it to be a bit slow... and this slowness was baked up by a very dark interface.

My question is, is it possible to make the interface lighter and more web 2.0? Like - so much text on screen so much it becomes tiresome to find everything necessary. Have they not implemented a cleaner interface yet?
    You cant change any part of the ui or interface, you can move the ship info stuff from top to bottom and move the windows around but not change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    You cant change any part of the ui or interface, you can move the ship info stuff from top to bottom and move the windows around but not change it.
    Bummer, could see myself playing it if there were some "ez-mode adhd friendly" ui elements. Got a few friends locally who love it and whats not to love about the games ridiculous levels of persistence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

The ui isn't too bad once you get to know it a bit better, or buy a 2nd monitor to hold all your open windows.

/stillmadaboutinventorychanges

Deleted
    I am happy to see they are finally doing something about it

http://community.eveonline.com/devbl...log&nbid=73051

And dont forget the finals of AT this weekend

http://at.eve-ic.net/10/index.php?view=home

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    I am happy to see they are finally doing something about it

http://community.eveonline.com/devbl...log&nbid=73051

And dont forget the finals of AT this weekend

http://at.eve-ic.net/10/index.php?view=home
    All i like is it driving cobalt through the roof, and living in the south there is a shitload of cobalt in my space.

The ui isn't too bad once you get to know it a bit better, or buy a 2nd monitor to hold all your open windows.

/stillmadaboutinventorychanges
    They actually support dual monitor setup in eve? Thats it, I am getting this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    They actually support dual monitor setup in eve? Thats it, I am getting this game!
    I've seen triple monitor set ups even.

got 8 21 day trail left over, pm for inv . will help u understand the game and join corp aka guild but as trail u cant train many of the skills will do ops for new players to learn , home station is next to low sec-its where u can kill anyone with out npcs attacking u

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    While is supports windowed mode which can stretch accross multiple screens it does not support multiple screens with one client.

home station is next to low sec-its where u can kill anyone with out npcs attacking u
    Gate and station guns still fuck you up.

Deleted
    Is it still possible to obtain those 21 day trials? If so, please send me one to: nym12@o2.pl

Been quite a while since I've tried to get into the game, maybe this time it'll even work!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryPie View Post
    Is it still possible to obtain those 21 day trials? If so, please send me one to:
    Been quite a while since I've tried to get into the game, maybe this time it'll even work!
    Sent you one. Usual agreement applies, if you do sign up, you'll receive the PLEX!

On August 8th they are revamping the tutorial system, so it might be best to start after that since a lot of people struggle with the current one.

On August 8th they are revamping the tutorial system, so it might be best to start after that since a lot of people struggle with the current one.
    I just dont get how people struggle, this game is supposed to have a huge learning curve but i never saw one, I did 3 tut missions and then stopped, iv never done any others, learned how to do everything on my own and that which i did not know i wikied, Now 8 months after i started eve i just broke 10 bill in liquid isk prob around 3 more in assets, but its not hard you just dont get shit handed to you like in wow and other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed people still struggle, it was revamped in Apocrypha and then updone since. I can't really see how much clearer they'll make it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Personally, I didn't have any issues when I started during Incursion. EVE is a very easy game for anyone who encounters a problem and immediately turns to google for an answer, but not everybody is like that. About a month ago a group of 3 old LoL friends joined after hearing another friend of mine and me talking about a null-sec roam. 1 picked things up no problem, and the other 2 required a lot of handholding through the tutorial. This obviously isn't a great sample size, but if 2 out of 3 people are having trouble with the tutorial, then I can understand why CCP keeps devoting time to it.