Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Wow, 20% training speed if you own a PS2 only, time for me to consider telling CCP to go fuck them selfs after 8 years...
    Yea that'll definitely piss me off..

Better be April fools
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Yea that'll definitely piss me off..

Better be April fools
    Yeah hoping it is as well, doubt they would be that stupid.

Yeah hoping it is as well, doubt they would be that stupid.
    Isn't it really really obvious? Or do you really think they are going to IKEA to look at modern design for decorating spaceship interiors, or that the Abaddon gets a master bedroom and a toilet?

I didn't even know it was April yet when I first watched it
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Isn't it really really obvious? Or do you really think they are going to IKEA to look at modern design for decorating spaceship interiors, or that the Abaddon gets a master bedroom and a toilet?
    I only skimmed though it and as such missed the more obvious parts. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Or that they'd make an orbital bombardment frigate that is super effective against PoS and Capitals AND looks remarkably like a penis.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2013-04-01 at 09:28 PM.

Ahahaha, stereotypical male interior design (decorator). The scarf did it for me.

IKEA too, gold.

Deleted
    Are you planning to go to FanFest in Reykjavik? I saw tickets to win at Go2Arena store.

Anyone knows good YouTube channels focused about EVE to subscribe to?

Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Kil2 (now known as CCP Rise) and Garmon Both focus on pvp.

Aha, happy time for enjoy EVE online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kitt View Post
    Are you planning to go to FanFest in Reykjavik? I saw tickets to win at Go2Arena store.
    I mentioned this a few pages back, I get there next Monday. The highlight of my calendar year, so somewhat excited for it
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

My industrial character is almost finished with all skills required for max mining/refining/manufacturing except training for exhumers which I will start after finishing with Destro 5/BC 5. I want to start training for science & research but I'm completely noob regarding this, I don't want to end up training for something to discover that I need huge amount of isk to start profiting from it.

So when it comes to priority for science & research skills which should I start with first ? any extensive guide regarding this will be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    My industrial character is almost finished with all skills required for max mining/refining/manufacturing except training for exhumers which I will start after finishing with Destro 5/BC 5. I want to start training for science & research but I'm completely noob regarding this, I don't want to end up training for something to discover that I need huge amount of isk to start profiting from it.

So when it comes to priority for science & research skills which should I start with first ? any extensive guide regarding this will be much appreciated.
    I've also just started the science and research training but it really depends on what you want to do with it.

For me I plan on doing ME / PE research in my own POS so I trained Lab V/ Adv Lab Operation IV, Metallurgy V, Research V, Scientific Networking III.

For invention...well the skill list is very extensive and really depends on what you plan on inventing but I guess a good starting off point would be all racial encryption methods to IV, Engineering V, Electronics V, Mechanics V and then whatever skills required to invent whatever item you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    I've also just started the science and research training but it really depends on what you want to do with it.
    Ammo and Modules especially Tech II, I believe the quick profit comes from there.

Edit: Also what are the possibility to run single man Corp with small POS in 0.5 ? the benefit of having private lab and assemble array for manufacturing ? is it worth it ? or the game will turn up to irl career to keep this POS online ?
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2013-04-23 at 11:07 AM.

Ammo and Modules especially Tech II, I believe the quick profit comes from there.

Edit: Also what are the possibility to run single man Corp with small POS in 0.5 ? the benefit of having private lab and assemble array for manufacturing ? is it worth it ? or the game will turn up to irl career to keep this POS online ?
    Keeping a POS up is easy enough, should be able to refuel once every few weeks.

Are you planning on manufacturing T2? That can be a daunting task to undertake yourself unless you buy most of the components off the market as opposed to you building from scratch, otherwise you'll need 3 - 4 alts building components almost 24/7. If inventing definitely think about making a copy alt (a toon with Research V is all you need) as you'll need to be churning out copies.

It all seems rather hectic at first but eventually you'll get into the flow of it. If you're really serious about it you should post in the Science & Industry section on the EVE-O forums, they really helped me out understanding a lot of things. I am quite new myself

if you have characters making PoS fuel blocks, keeping the thing going should be easy (simply save a couple months before dropping the tower), the question is, whether or not you can make MORE isk from the PoS than you would from just selling the fuel blocks. its a bit hit and miss i found, depending on everything from what your making to what it sells for in that area. one thing is sure, if you fill a PoS with labs you will need alts to make use of all the slots. even with advanced lab op 5 there will still be lots of open slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Keeping a POS up is easy enough, should be able to refuel once every few weeks.
    It looks like my plan to start new small POS by myself burned to the ground, after the new discussion in Fan fest about removal of ice belts from high sec and make it only null sec/WH anomalies, ice and fuel blocks are going to sky rocket in prices . Everyone predicting large portion of small corps running POSs in high sec will lose theirs.

Strange thing now, is the add of this new feature to WH. Now there are no reason to get outside WH unless you are going to sell what you are producing inside, other than that you can self sustain for long long period. I predict the prices of WH well go high also.

In addition, boosting the high sec minerals out of null sec specific ores so big alliances won't rely on getting outside their big sea shell to buy ore/ minerals needed for their manufacturing , again it's like CCP favoring the big alliances against every god damn one in high sec. This is the biggest nerf to all miners in high sec, the low demand will push the prices very low of that. When you see the full picture now it's like CCP says join a null sec alliance or GTFO.

Edit: It already started check the prices..WOW
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2013-04-27 at 10:08 AM.

It looks like my plan to start new small POS by myself burned to the ground, after the new discussion in Fan fest about removal of ice belts from high sec and make it only null sec/WH anomalies, ice and fuel blocks are going to sky rocket in prices . Everyone predicting large portion of small corps running POSs in high sec will lose theirs.

Strange thing now, is the add of this new feature to WH. Now there are no reason to get outside WH unless you are going to sell what you are producing inside, other than that you can self sustain for long long period. I predict the prices of WH well go high also.

In addition, boosting the high sec minerals out of null sec specific ores so big alliances won't rely on getting outside their big sea shell to buy ore/ minerals needed for their manufacturing , again it's like CCP favoring the big alliances against every god damn one in high sec. This is the biggest nerf to all miners in high sec, the low demand will push the prices very low of that. When you see the full picture now it's like CCP says join a null sec alliance or GTFO.

Edit: It already started check the prices..WOW
    They are not removing it from highsec...

When Odyssey is released, the current static (and massive) ice belts spread throughout space will be removed from the game, and replaced by a series of Ore Anomalies that will spawn and respawn only in systems that previously contained the aforementioned static ice belts. These belts will respawn in exactly the same system four hours after they are completed, to ensure that players from all time zones will be able to partake in ice harvesting and enjoy the spoils.
    And it's not nullsec only ore that is being boosted, it's lowsec as well...

They are not removing it from highsec...

And it's not nullsec only ore that is being boosted, it's lowsec as well...
    At our current numbers, the maximum supply of ice from highsec (assuming that each belt is mined out completely five times a day) would provide approximately 80% of the game's ice needs, ensuring that at least some of the ice mining must be undertaken in lower security space.