Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    Whining about being blobbed isn't going to bring those Titans back You got reamed so hard.

The fact remains that choice people in N3 remain completely unable to face reality that a band of fat cheeto-dust encrusted neckbeards who are admittedly terrible at EVE are able to beat their elite forces again and again and again and again...

No amount of squealing about not wanting those supers anyway / no assets in that station anyway / you're not winning fast or hard enough / you lose CSAA's to TEST lololol is going to change that fact. I guess it must kind of suck actually: I mean you guys are the self-professed best pilots in New Eden - you're richer, got better ships, got more skillpoints etc... and yet you still manage to lose every single goddamn time

I mean I get that it's just a game with spaceship pixels and everything, but ouch :/ It's got to sting.
    I dont know whats supposed to sting, its common knowledge that the only reason you win fights is purely becuase you outnumber your foes. Nothing else. CFC has yet to win a war they where they were even numbered. In fact you almost lost the tribute war. and were getting your shit pushed in on fountain war untill s2nc sov dropped. So go ahead and chestbeat simply becuase you can pile in more retards than the other dudes. And no whineing here, as if i was in your shoes id prob say the same thing as you but it comes down to fact that the blob is the on reason you win wars or fights if you do. And when someone finds somthing to counter your numbers, you cry and cry and cry untill ccp nerfs it, Tracking titans, drone assist. The last which was funny due to it not being a problem untill n3 was using it to fight outnumbered and win.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2014-02-21 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I dont know whats supposed to sting, its common knowledge that the only reason you win fights is purely becuase you outnumber your foes. Nothing else. CFC has yet to win a war they where they were even numbered. In fact you almost lost the tribute war. and were getting your shit pushed in on fountain war untill s2nc sov dropped. So go ahead and chestbeat simply becuase you can pile in more retards than the other dudes. And no whineing here, as if i was in your shoes id prob say the same thing as you but it comes down to fact that the blob is the on reason you win wars or fights if you do. And when someone finds somthing to counter your numbers, you cry and cry and cry untill ccp nerfs it, Tracking titans, drone assist. The last which was funny due to it not being a problem untill n3 was using it to fight outnumbered and win.
    I think we can rephrase that to 'the CFC is yet to lose a war'

Indeed, we were losing in Tribute (until we won).

Then, we were losing Fountain (until we won that too).

Even after that, we were still losing the Halloween War (until we also won that).

I'm sensing a trend here. And hey, just because we do the rest of New Eden a favor and balance broken mechanics for them - don't hate, we're just saving the game we all love and play - if that comes to the disadvantage of our enemies, well, that's just too bad

So what do you do when everything in nullsec is under the control of the CFC? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    So what do you do when everything in nullsec is under the control of the CFC? :P
    The mythical, golden age of permanently griefing high sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    The mythical, golden age of permanently griefing high sec.
    Yay, I will be ready, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I hope you also have a LARGE quantity of unwatched movies/TV series or you will rip your eyes out after a few hours
    I burned half my brain mining in EvE years ago
    I enjoy mining when I'm not interested in doing something else like incursion, missions or pvp, also mining ice is all the way to go these days. I have orca with perfect boost + 3 perfect ice miners they are generating lucrative profit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I laughed so hard

http://themittani.com/features/alod-go-back-wow

Best ALOD post ever.

Well -dd- just disbanded over drama about russia vs ukraine shit. Which leaves -a- which is shit, darkness which was -dd-'s pet and coven who are renter slumlords so stainwagon is pretty much dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Well -dd- just disbanded over drama about russia vs ukraine shit. Which leaves -a- which is shit, darkness which was -dd-'s pet and coven who are renter slumlords so stainwagon is pretty much dead.
    Wow, they said that the Russian invasion of Crimea would have lasting and profound effects, but I never really took it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Wow, they said that the Russian invasion of Crimea would have lasting and profound effects, but I never really took it seriously.
    http://themittani.com/news/darkness-...banded-updated there is more behind it

Good News Everybody!

The next EVE Online patch finally brings us ship skins! For the first time ever since EVE's launch 11 years ago, we paying subscribers can customize the textures of our virtual spaceships! (You can go to the Jita exchange and turn in about 200k-500k credits into PLEX, and turn that into NEX credits, and use those to buy the skins).

http://www.eveonline.com/rubicon/fea...h-a-paint-job/

Hooray! I'm crying tears of joy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Good News Everybody!

The next EVE Online patch finally brings us ship skins! For the first time ever since EVE's launch 11 years ago, we paying subscribers can customize the textures of our virtual spaceships! (You can go to the Jita exchange and turn in about 200k-500k credits into PLEX, and turn that into NEX credits, and use those to buy the skins).

http://www.eveonline.com/rubicon/fea...h-a-paint-job/

Hooray! I'm crying tears of joy!
    they have been availble for about a month now i think( some of the atleast). and isntead of spending money on a plex you could just pay a little extra for the ship through the market

10+ Year Old Account
    im looking for someone to recruit via buddy invite that is certain he will subscribe within hours (i wanna do it during my hours for plex)

if anyone would be interested send me a private message.

new trailer up, looks nice.

The other things they are talking about at the fanfest also sound not that bad at all.

This expansion is prob the one im the most happy for though i havnt seen anything about putting in 10 jobs at once, that is my biggest pain in the ass XD. Also mordus legion ships look fucking siccccckkkkkk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post

new trailer up, looks nice.

The other things they are talking about at the fanfest also sound not that bad at all.
    Dem Warp Effects.

Also if CCP can pull it off, and have Valkyrie, Legion and EVE playing in the same Universe, it'll blow Star Citizen out of the sky.

Deleted
    But how would you integrate Valkyrie fighting mechanics and EVE's into one battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Dem Warp Effects.

Also if CCP can pull it off, and have Valkyrie, Legion and EVE playing in the same Universe, it'll blow Star Citizen out of the sky.
    As a person who've tried to get into EVE online a lot of times, but never really had the time nor dedication to getting into the whole "spreadsheets in space", I'm absolutely excited for EVE: Valkyrie.

EVE has always represented what I like the most about Science Fiction and therefore I've always been sad that I could never really get into the game. Hopefully this will change with Valkyrie and that I finally after this many years can enjoy my favorite gaming genre thrilling and action-packed enviroment.

YES! Finally, seems like CCP has decided to adhere to our requests and have stopped adding empire ships, and has begun a consistent course of expanding upon the lore of the other organizations in New Eden, including new ships. This is the fourth time they've done this. I'm glad.

Those Mordu Legion ships look...intimidating, not necessarily nasty, but they look like a vicious piece of spaceship.

Also, Dat warp effects!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltrold View Post
    As a person who've tried to get into EVE online a lot of times, but never really had the time nor dedication to getting into the whole "spreadsheets in space", I'm absolutely excited for EVE: Valkyrie.

EVE has always represented what I like the most about Science Fiction and therefore I've always been sad that I could never really get into the game. Hopefully this will change with Valkyrie and that I finally after this many years can enjoy my favorite gaming genre thrilling and action-packed enviroment.
    i have a feeling it will be like dust cool idea not implemented well. Imo they should just focus all on eve online...