Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Perhaps you would like to jump off the grrrr goons train for a moment and stop being a shitlord and come up with some constructive discussion rather than the bullshit you are currently spouting - fuck off to reddit if you want to do that

Lets get 1 point clear - nothing lasts forever, there was always going to be a point in time when someone came and kicked the goon sandcastle down - that was an inevitable fact and the same will probably apply to any other large coalition who takes the same attitude - or it would be quite hypocritical.

This war is going to end at some point, and there will be alot of space in the north - and the people who went into hibernation once this war went to a point where it was inevitable the castle would crumble, are very likely to come out of hiding and goons will go back out - with whatever ships we decide to fly and recapture some of that space.

It may not even be instantaneous, it may take months or longer to reclaim it if thats the path thats to be taken, it may be that other space is sought - who knows?
    Maby you want to get off the "we are going to take our space back train". Your not getting the north back. The instant goons would start to make headway in the north we would all come back if we wernt nearby and shit stomp them down again. Stop thinking once we finish flipping it all the alliances are going to turn around, go away and leave you to retake your shit. Your not going to kick c02 out of thier space. Your def not retaking dek or PB or tribute or vale or fade. Goons living in the north is done for. And everyone involved in kicking them out now will gladly return and repeat if you attempt again. You have lost the 2 biggest number producers besides goons in your coalition. Your loosing countless corps daily and not even putting up anything that resembles a fight. Everyone knew the cfc would tumble, no one figured the cfc would bitch out and not even fight for thier space. Keep drinking mittens koolaid. But as long as the current goon leadership stays in power, goons will not be allowed to rebuild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Maby you want to get off the "we are going to take our space back train". Your not getting the north back. The instant goons would start to make headway in the north we would all come back if we wernt nearby and shit stomp them down again. Stop thinking once we finish flipping it all the alliances are going to turn around, go away and leave you to retake your shit. Your not going to kick c02 out of thier space. Your def not retaking dek or PB or tribute or vale or fade. Goons living in the north is done for. And everyone involved in kicking them out now will gladly return and repeat if you attempt again. You have lost the 2 biggest number producers besides goons in your coalition. Your loosing countless corps daily and not even putting up anything that resembles a fight. Everyone knew the cfc would tumble, no one figured the cfc would bitch out and not even fight for thier space. Keep drinking mittens koolaid. But as long as the current goon leadership stays in power, goons will not be allowed to rebuild.
    Love how you think you can see into the future and know exactly whats going to happen, MBC was only formed to kick the goons sandcastle and you will go back to shooting each other once its all done and back to whatever area of space you came from - and goons will rebuild, you are utterly deluded if you think thats not the case, and I dont need Alliance leadership to tell me whats going on - alot of goons are smart enough to work it out.

Losing countless corps? They are consolidating into GSF from the other alliances, we've taken over 1500 members from those who are going away from the Imperium, perhaps you would like to stop circle-jerking with all your mouthbreathing shitlord friends on Reddit for a second and check on Dotlan - the other alliances will likely follow the same route.

I love how you are so far up your own ass that you think goons are not going to come back from this, you clearly have been listening to far too much reddit bullshit

Leave this thread to people who perhaps want to discuss something that isn't the war -I have no hatred for any of the MBC, but I make a special case for spergy asshats like you who are so high on the circle-jerk of reddit, and are so keen to point out the same facts over and over again like a broken record.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    heh, ok, i finally found out what's really going on with this war.

you guys are gonna shit when you see what happens next.

Love how you think you can see into the future and know exactly whats going to happen, MBC was only formed to kick the goons sandcastle and you will go back to shooting each other once its all done and back to whatever area of space you came from
    Partially right but we arnt going to ignore goons if they try to take the north again. So get that idea right out of your head.

and goons will rebuild, you are utterly deluded if you think thats not the case,
    You wont be rebuilding in the north. And if you do we will come right back and kick it down. I fancy delve and querious a decent area for your ambitions. The 300man fleets your 17000 player alliance puts out should be enough to take that space.

and I dont need Alliance leadership to tell me whats going on
    Thats good becuase your alliance leadership is the reason your sandcastle is being kicked over.

alot of goons are smart enough to work it out.
    Then they would have left goons for a better corp/alliance long ago if they were smart. Look at DJ's view on current goonswarm. He laid out how he felt pretty well.

Losing countless corps? They are consolidating into GSF from the other alliances, we've taken over 1500 members from those who are going away from the Imperium, perhaps you would like to stop circle-jerking with all your mouthbreathing shitlord friends on Reddit for a second and check on Dotlan - the other alliances will likely follow the same route.
    Dunno why your so butthurt about reddit. I dunno why its such a suprise pretty much everyone outside the cfc despises the cfc and is gleefully happy to see it tumble and laughing thier ass off and how much of a pathatic defence you have put up for your own space. Get this notion out of your head that reddit doesnt represent the majority of people outside the cfcs opinion on the cfc.

I love how you are so far up your own ass that you think goons are not going to come back from this, you clearly have been listening to far too much reddit bullshit
    As i said above, goons will rebound, but it wont be in the north.

Leave this thread to people who perhaps want to discuss something that isn't the war
    The war is the most intersting thing happening. The evil empire that ruled new eden with an iron dick just got lopped off and is getting its own dick rammed up its ass. Everyone in eve but the cfc is loving it and people are coming back to the game just to be apart of it. If you dont like being on the loosing side its not that hard to change that fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Partially right but we arnt going to ignore goons if they try to take the north again. So get that idea right out of your head.
    Honestly, you don't know that. It could happen, maybe we could have some sort of League of Nations thing going on for the condition of when Goons try to come back, but who knows if we will all stay on the same side at that point. The goons won't just go away, they still have 3k or so active players, but it won't be the Imperium/CFC any longer---they've already passed the point of no return for a coalition of that power.

Who knows, maybe they'll attack during another war? Maybe some of MBC will try to screw over the DRF with Drone Walkers.

Also holyshit, both you and Jaelian are immensely blinded by propaganda.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    Honestly, you don't know that. It could happen, maybe we could have some sort of League of Nations thing going on for the condition of when Goons try to come back, but who knows if we will all stay on the same side at that point. The goons won't just go away, they still have 3k or so active players, but it won't be the Imperium/CFC any longer---they've already passed the point of no return for a coalition of that power.

Who knows, maybe they'll attack during another war? Maybe some of MBC will try to screw over the DRF with Drone Walkers.

Also holyshit, both you and Jaelian are immensely blinded by propaganda.
    MBC isnt going to get involved with drone walkers. Thats a russian and russian pet issue that most dont know the details of it seems.

The goons won't just go away, they still have 3k or so active players, but it won't be the Imperium/CFC any longer---they've already passed the point of no return for a coalition of that power.
    As i said i know they arnt going to dissapear. But no one in the mbc for the foreseable future are going to allow them to inhabit the north. THey should go to delve and rebuild. Or take that space in tenerifis that darkness didnt fight for. Or scalding. Several places to go. But as long as they remain here. They will be rebuffed at every moment. If they have 3k actives then they should show it with much larger fleets. Because as of lately test alone is outnumbering the cfc.

And i honestly have to question the sanity of anyone being an alliance or caolition run by Mittens, Sion, Boat And digi. All 4 of those people are level 20 aids
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-04-14 at 07:55 AM.

Here's the thing you don't get Zeta—how would that benefit CFC and/or GSF to field a large blob fleet? MBC wants to have a giant e-penis fight and challenge goons on their e-honor or some shit. Denying any large "decisive battle" is part of the troll. Yes, they grew too large, yes the renter corps are never going to have the same dedication, yes they can't field the numbers to smash MBC head-on, etc. But at this point, they don't care and why should they? FozzieSov has dramatically devalued owning sov space, which PL et al would be the first to admit. On top of that, Citadels are coming soon which will see the decline and elimination of POS value in EVE game mechanics.

I'm not going to claim that this was "all according to plan" or anything, but at the same time they're basically utilizing it as a way to jettison the excess and position themselves to take advantage of the changing meta in the coming months. You're pretty much doing them a favor in a roundabout way. They've extracted a ton of ISK out of those towers over the years and with Citadels coming, they're basically fully depreciated and not much loss being taken down. Look at the ISK costs of the war so far and they've basically broken even or came out ahead by parking the caps and avoiding blob warfare. There is also already grumbling starting about lack of good battles and all they have to look forward to is shooting towers? This is boring etc. Goons are weaponizing boredom, essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Here's the thing you don't get Zeta—how would that benefit CFC and/or GSF to field a large blob fleet? MBC wants to have a giant e-penis fight and challenge goons on their e-honor or some shit. Denying any large "decisive battle" is part of the troll. Yes, they grew too large, yes the renter corps are never going to have the same dedication, yes they can't field the numbers to smash MBC head-on, etc. But at this point, they don't care and why should they? FozzieSov has dramatically devalued owning sov space, which PL et al would be the first to admit. On top of that, Citadels are coming soon which will see the decline and elimination of POS value in EVE game mechanics.

I'm not going to claim that this was "all according to plan" or anything, but at the same time they're basically utilizing it as a way to jettison the excess and position themselves to take advantage of the changing meta in the coming months. You're pretty much doing them a favor in a roundabout way. They've extracted a ton of ISK out of those towers over the years and with Citadels coming, they're basically fully depreciated and not much loss being taken down. Look at the ISK costs of the war so far and they've basically broken even or came out ahead by parking the caps and avoiding blob warfare. There is also already grumbling starting about lack of good battles and all they have to look forward to is shooting towers? This is boring etc. Goons are weaponizing boredom, essentially.
    They used to be able to field the numbers. There is no excuse to thier numbers at the start of the war. Up untill we invaded they were ace on maintaing thier sov. They chestbeat about how it would benifit them and they would never lose thier shit. Its only untill the rest of eve banded up and put comparable numbers up that OHH the sov system sucks and works against them.

There is also already grumbling starting about lack of good battles and all they have to look forward to is shooting towers? This is boring etc. Goons are weaponizing boredom, essentially.
    No there isnt. We just aborted to SCAA's and we are loving it. Kicking down goons sandcastles is enough. There are no rumbling that we are slowing or getting bored.

I'm so excited about World War Bee. I'm in TEST and slowly reactivating myself, looking forward to seeing the Mittens empire burn.

- - - Updated - - -

What Zeta doesn't seem to get is how personal this is for most of MBC. Specifically, how many of us can't stand Mittens.

You're late to the party then, deth. Unless you like "shot pos"

10+ Year Old Account
    This quote from the CZ article here seems to sum up what will eventually lead to boredom and breakup. Too many looking for instant gratification that will fracture off.

As someone in the Pandemic Legion and NCDot fleet said tonight, “It seems right that Goons would make the fight over VFK more like filing paperwork.”

Oh well, life is full of disappointments.

For this fight, I will shot pos until 2018 and smile on the way there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    This quote from the CZ article here seems to sum up what will eventually lead to boredom and breakup. Too many looking for instant gratification that will fracture off.
    The weird thing is that this is not what we are seeing at all (so far). Maybe it's possible the bees are making it too easy, what would've been weaponized boredom if it took months upon months turned to hype that everything is happening so fast with entire regions falling in a few days.

The main thing in Horde I see people getting bored of is NRDS lol.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    I can confirm we are all enjoying grinding all the goon shit. Not slowing down what so ever.

This just in folks, Zeta is Mittens 2.0... He speaks for the entirety of MBC. One big hivemind...hmm...

This just in folks, Zeta is Mittens 2.0... He speaks for the entirety of MBC. One big hivemind...hmm...
    No i speak for those iv been on fleets with the past several weeks. Sorry the cfc seems to think we are going to get bored and just stop, or that we are going to go away and just let goons back in. If you want to live in either of those fantasy worlds be my guest.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ibtimes.com/eve-online-battle-control-most-boring-video-game-world-2352253

IBT interviewed mittens and he fed them is usual load of bullshit. Them someone leaked logs of him talking about them to them before the publication and it gave us this gem.

Gianturco believes CCP is overselling the conflict. “The marketing department of the company that makes the game has attempted to capitalize on this event by promoting the conflict as similar to infamous Great Wars of the past despite the reality on the ground being very different,” Gianturco told IBT.
    But it is almost impossible to take what Gianturco says at face value. An arch manipulator, he is keen to promote his side’s view of the current conflict, and in leaked chat logs shown to IBT after an interview with him, Gianturco boasts that the media (and IBT in particular) are “eager to print whatever I’ll tell them.”
    Why anyone follows this delusional fool anymore still amazes me.

Every large POS getting bashed in Goons sov have potential 50-50% chance it was keep capital safe, the only thing these titan pilots will be doing figuring how to evacing their titans and super out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Every large POS getting bashed in Goons sov have potential 50-50% chance it was keep capital safe, the only thing these titan pilots will be doing figuring how to evacing their titans and super out of this.
    Well we killed 4 SCAA's last night. 2 of them had supercarriers building in them. One had a Rag building in it and another had a Revanant building in it. Then goons fed us 14 triage carriers. Aside from that they didnt form shit. And this was autz. Dunno why they dont have the balls to at least try.

In rather more interesting news, Rooks and Kings have been teaching a Chinese alliance on the Serenity server how to use their "pipe-bombing" technique and Lord Malrodor made a pretty sweet video with some awesome CGI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-O7FzwQO68

For those of you unfamiliar with pipe-bombing, there's an hour long video detailing the strategy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUu75fH8Uc

10+ Year Old Account
    Its good to see Rooks and Kings continuing on with what they do and passing on their tactics to others, even if they arent on Tranquility

Always enjoy watching anything R&K's throw out.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"