Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    can u log in ?
    They are resolving a DDOS attack. Was down for like 2 hours last night and has been down since about 8am this morning PST.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see CCP suffered greatly from that ddos attack. i wonder if they will reimburse gametime to people.

i see CCP suffered greatly from that ddos attack. i wonder if they will reimburse gametime to people.
    They really should reimburse with free SP, I have 3 accounts and luckily I have only one of them starting to get free room in skill queue and soon he will be wasting SP time.

What's the point of 24 hrs skill queue thingy? why it's not 48 hrs or more ? surely it helps in situations like this.

You really that petty that you want reimbursed game time? It's like 50 cent a day...

As for skill queue, trust me a day or so won't hurt you, anything above 120 million or so SP is just a waste anyway.

Always good when the game is down for a solid day and on tuesday i bet it will be down for more and then becuase of patching fuckups. God knows they have been having enough fucking problems and it isnt even patch day. Russian launcher says sup?

It's up now!
    Last edited by kumduh; 2013-06-03 at 10:42 AM.

Odyssey out tomorrow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    You really that petty ?
    yes. problem ?

yes. problem ?
    Not really, just find it laughable.

I'm sure you know where the door is when you don't get your 50 cents worth of game time.

It's going to be going down in NOL (Delve) tonight. Never watched this stream, but it keeps being spammed in local as a place to watch the action.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mad_ani/

Good old NOL, WTS leftover assets from back in the day...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    It's going to be going down in NOL (Delve) tonight. Never watched this stream, but it keeps being spammed in local as a place to watch the action.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mad_ani/
    Indeed, it was fun!

I love TEST, they always put up a fight

Battle Report from last night is here: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18067248

Not sure where to find one with the isk ratios. TEST obviously lost the isk war, but still secured the system.
    Best part of the night was the Pizza Promise.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2013-06-04 at 11:29 AM.

Elise did another good write-up re the above.

I almost, almost logged in last night.

Deleted
    If anyone reading here who hasn't tried EvE and is interested, feel free to PM me for a link to an extended 21 day free trial.
    With the release of the new expansion, why not give it a shot?

Unfortunately the extended trial won't work in conjunction with Steam. If you choose to upgrade to a full account the time gets added onto the end of the trial, so no wasted free days. Also the game rewards me for bringing a new player to the game so I can send a decent bit of ISK (gold) to get you up and running.

Sigh so pissed at myself..

When the Odyssey changes were first announced I thought I read you just needed Dest/BC V to get the racial versions, not that you needed the sub-skills as well so I thought I was good. Lost a shit ton of free SP on my alt account for not having each sub racial up to spec. Now what would have taken me 7 days to train will now take 60+..
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind!
    Last edited by Weezing; 2013-06-05 at 11:35 AM. Reason: nvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the changes to scanning. I was scanning down sites and WH's like a mad man last night for giggles. Not sure how I feel about the new jump animation though, I think it could get annoying after awhile when the camera whips around before you go through the gate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo, that Mintchip threadnaught.

Holy hell I've not seen backlash like this in two years.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.