Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hit 100m sp now. And I'm cursed, most corps die after I join...

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    You never know, I ganked a fair few back in my m0o days that halued around all their worldly possessions in lowsec.
    I miss m0o. And Fix

And the original Curse Alliance. Good old days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    why? I'm at 1mill <3

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Best killboard award goes to Confederation of Pizza
    My eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    I miss m0o. And Fix

And the original Curse Alliance. Good old days.
    Yeah, I still say EvE was best before POS.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Low is quite safe due to the lack of bubbles. A fast frigate with inertial stabilizers (atron) and nothing can touch you. Null can be safe too, you just need to spend a few weeks bookmarking the hell out of the region you intent to stay in.
    Don't forget to use different angle when you warp from gate to another in low sec, entrance gate --> celestial--> target gate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Join an established corp in a coalition.

N3 is a safe bet, but I'm biased :P

Join goons, I hear they are about to die

The list of Alliance Tournament teams should give some good people to look at joining.

10+ Year Old Account
    thx for the fitting kumduh! feel invincible with a constantly running armor repair against these level 1 missions :P

Yeah, general rule is you should only tank with armor OR shield, not both, unless you're making a bait ship.

The list of Alliance Tournament teams should give some good people to look at joining.
    http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18213222

is cfc doing it right?

I'm a recruiter for ThunderWaffe (GSF member corp) and will happily sponsor applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18215010
    Looks like it (The CSSAs contained two baby titans)

ThunderWaffe, eh? Now why does that name seem so familiar... OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT!

[/smug]
    Last edited by kumduh; 2013-06-13 at 05:32 PM.

Help please, trying to hack training container for the exploration career path mission but after it says the hack was successful, the open container option does not appear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Help please, trying to hack training container for the exploration career path mission but after it says the hack was successful, the open container option does not appear.
    I think with the change now the loot gets jettisoned in small cans from the thing you're hacking. You have to spam click them to get them. It's really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nealy finished drone 5 then just drone interfacing to go and nothing will be able to stop me from taking over the univ...i mean nothing will stop me from destroying those evil gate campers ◙_◙

Speaking of gate camps... If you ever come through a gate and see this:

GTFO of there as fast as you can. Just learned a 1.5 bill lesson about incursion rats.

Speaking of gate camps... If you ever come through a gate and see this:

GTFO of there as fast as you can. Just learned a 1.5 bill lesson about incursion rats.
    Incursions are like raids in WoW, you don't warp into incusrion site solo to clear it you need coordinated fleet to do so.

By gate I meant Stargate, not the acceleration gates you take to the actual incursion sites. I'm well aware of what those are like, but I was surprised to find that they put the very same rats that do every type of ewar and 20k dps on Stargates. They literally melted a buffer Tengu with ~170k effective hitpoints in about 5 seconds. Best gate camp ever.

Got on a Nyx Kill tonight; the guy was dumb enough to fall for a recruitment scam...

Here's the whole story: installed the game as a trail a little less than a two weeks ago and then when I tried to play the game, it said I needed an EVE account (tried logging in with my steam account but that failed) so I created an EVE account at their official website. Played the game for about a two weeks and I decided I wanted to really get into this, so I bought the Amarr Explorer Starter Pack (comes with 30 days of game time) off of steam for $20 bucks and then logged on into EVE with my eve account but no items showed up. Anyone had this problem?

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 02:32 AM ----------

Ok logged in with steam account and it worked, so I will transfer all my money from my now useless trial to my steam one. Thanks. (hopefully people who run into this same problem will not spend two hours googling to try to figure out what happened.)