Thread: Orcs Must Die!

Orcs Must Die!

http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/orcsmustdie

Played the demo, Absolutely the most fun i'v had playing a video game in a LONG time!

The concept and gameplay is very refreshing. The graphic style is crisp and looks GREAT in 1080p. Controls are simple and done just right.

Wish someone would make an mmo with that graphic style, I enjoy it very much.

My only gripe is that the wall traps are kinda hard to figure out the range of them.

And you didn't buy this why?

10+ Year Old Account
    this game came out a year ago...

but yes it is fun. the second part should/could be released this year. so post videos about that please.

Quote Originally Posted by radarhead View Post
    And you didn't buy this why?

I did end up buying it ;D

Thought I meantioned that in my post, o well.

So far in my play through the spring traps seem very "meh" and wtf is the point of the steam traps?

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sharde View Post
    this game came out a year ago...
    Actually it came out last october.... 6 months =/= a year

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orcs_Must_Die!

Deleted
    Looks like a fun game

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fun. I bought it in December, and I've completed the whole game. Nightmare mode can get really hard, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Nightmare mode can get really hard, though!
    nope nightmare mode can get retarded.. this is pretty much why i dont play RTS games online. I like to build my shit up slowly god dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    nope nightmare mode can get retarded.. this is pretty much why i dont play RTS games online. I like to build my shit up slowly god dammit.
    that's why you can sell stuff between waves. Not the big time out where you release the horde again, but the little 10 second time outs. It's all about being quick with selling and setting up traps as the levels progress initially, then you can have yourself a bad ass defense about halfway through the level!

Very fun game, Just reading this thread has me launching the game now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a great game. Can't wait for Orcs Must Die 2! It's going to be loads of fun, as it has co-op too.

Nightmare isn't too hard, when you get the hang of it. I have 5 skulls on almost all the levels. Ogres go down fast, when you freeze and melee them. And spam fireballs at frozen Ogres.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olala View Post
    Very fun game, Just reading this thread has me launching the game now :P
    haha yeah i plan on playing dungeon defenders when i finish work :P

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    It's a great game. Can't wait for Orcs Must Die 2! It's going to be loads of fun, as it has co-op too.
    There's a number 2 coming out? Give me. Now.

Love this game, I've got 5 stars on all but two-ish levels, and Nightmare can be down-right frustrating. >.>

Dungeon Defenders was one of the best games that they ruined =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by illinivb7 View Post
    Dungeon Defenders was one of the best games that they ruined =/
    i only started playing it the other day.. seems like a decent time killer at least. reminds me alot of orcs must die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    There's a number 2 coming out? Give me. Now.

Love this game, I've got 5 stars on all but two-ish levels, and Nightmare can be down-right frustrating. >.>
    http://www.robotentertainment.com/bl...rcs-Must-Die-2

There are some spoilers there, so I'd recommend not going there before you finish the first OoM. There is an announcement trailer too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-s9wkicuXog

http://www.robotentertainment.com/bl...rcs-Must-Die-2

There are some spoilers there, so I'd recommend not going there before you finish the first OoM. There is an announcement trailer too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-s9wkicuXog
    All I can say is: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY ROBOT ENTERTAINMENT!

And co-op? shit just got real.

Nightmare isn't too hard, when you get the hang of it. I have 5 skulls on almost all the levels. Ogres go down fast, when you freeze and melee them. And spam fireballs at frozen Ogres.
    chain headshotting frozen ogres is better :P