LastLast

Don't know if good.
    Or if Arizona is just fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can take my liberty but you can never take,..... MY RICKROLL

Deleted
    Good Call
    Perhaps the Internet becomes less Stupid
    Well maybe not...they gonna need to put this law into Action Worldwide...

Deleted
    The wording of the bill "It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use a ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person."
    Does not make any sense at all if applied to internet.

Arizona is going to get trolled for good.

but that ruins the spirit of Christmas ! what shall we do when we cant sit around trade chat singing trolololololol la lol lol lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    The wording of the bill "It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use a ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person."
    Does not make any sense at all if applied to internet.
    EDIT: missed the whole "with intent" thing

Law never sees light of day as written. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Arizona is trolling us....
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    Law never sees light of day as written. The end.
    what he said.

It'd be pretty hard to enforce, due to the difficulty of proving who used said device to commit the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    Maybe Arizona is trolling us....
    Must be. That bill clearly states that you cannot swear or curse at other people. It says you can't do that with intent of "blah blah", but for what other reasons would you curse at someone (fooling around really doesn't count). Are they serious?
    I could see it be reasonable if you've got someone who constantly does that to you (i.e., stalking), but if it's just for a single/few occurrences, then it's idiotic.

It's illegal to annoy people through the internet. I'm annoyed by facebook commercials, can I get the commercialcrew on facebook, or any other online page to 25 years in prison as well?

Edit: I read a bit on the facebook page of the governor in arizona and all I thought was... WTF is going on in that womans head, she is like the female antichrist.

Edit: The governor, that is. She's not much talked about in the article, but the one that will have to sign the bill (Which won't surprise me if she does).
    Last edited by ChildeRoland; 2012-04-04 at 03:03 AM.

You know 4chan is gonna have a field day with Arizona now....

what the hell would classify as "annoy"

10+ Year Old Account
    what the actual fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

More stupid laws from Arizona. Sooooo glad I've never lived there.

With bills like SOPA, stuff like this is going to become more common, I don't think people understand how important the freedom of the internet is and should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    WITH INTENT people.

This means, you're purposefully doing it aka bullying.

We're not talking about harmless trolling where "oh hey your shoe's untied" we're talking about Facebook stalking and e-bullying crap.

25-years is fucking extreme though, even if it's "up to". 25 days? sure. 25 months? slow down bro. 25 years? You better pray I don't get out.

Trolling someone on with their cellphone while they're driving can get the person killed. This is worthy of 25 years if this such a thing happens.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-04-04 at 03:03 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.