Poll: Can you play League of Legends without friends?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Playing League with friends.

I was wondering if I was the only one in this position. The position is not being able to play League of Legends at all with no friends. I personally can not stand it; I have to queue with at least one of my friends to even enjoy this game! Hell, just yesterday I had a blast playing a 5 queue with my friends (here is a sample of it if you guys want to hear it).

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

I know that feels bad, but at least your not queueing up with god awful friends, who wont take advice , criticism or anything, and will just complain about any other players that joined even if they did perfectly, i know its hard to play on your own, but trust me some have it worse:P. Id suggest looking on forums for people to duo with, you never know might like a few of them. And if the game is becoming unplayable, its worth a try

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 18 people that I know that play LoL and many of us are around the same skill level so if some of them are on I will most likely play with them but if I want to just solo que then I am fine with out friends there.

10+ Year Old Account
    i NEVER play league without friends, i can't stand the idiots and jerks without them. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I like duo queuing ranked but have no problem with solo queuing. I've gotten used to the fairly frequent idiot taking up a fifth slot and feeding or calling a role they cannot fill. I am finding it pretty hard to work my way out of "ELO hell", however, maybe I should find more friends?!

I'm not even 30 yet and I've been having problems getting online to finish off my last level and start ranked. The game isn't even fun unless I'm playing with a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prefer to play with (a) friend(s), but don't mind soloing too much.

I never solo queue. Sure it means that I don't play as much, since I'm reliant on the availability of the few of my friends who I do enjoy playing with, but I don't really play LoL competitively, just... socially? No reason to play it solo queue if I don't enjoy the game that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB friends
    I like waffles!

15+ Year Old Account
    I caaaaaaan play without friends, but only in short bursts, and only in no one is available. This has the negative affect of me really only doing Bot games since all my friends are r30 and I'm only r15 =/

Also, what Kiryia said!

Offtopic: @Tankercow +1 for the avatar <3

I main support champs (except for soraka for whom I am pretty bad with atm), So I like at least one friend on my team I can trust. Although it is no skin off my back to go into solo q.

I can but I prefer not to. I mostly just do a solo game in the afternoon before I leave for work, but even then I mostly play with my friend.

That audio was hilarious
    And no, playing solo sucks.
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Playing solo sucks indeed. If I play solo, it's only to try champions, and usually in bot games.

PvP games are so much better with friends. For several reasons. Except when you have those friends who are bad and never listen, or you have too many there at once and can't do 5v5...

(Most of my friends hate doing vs. against each other, they prefer against others.)

Deleted
    I prefer to play League of Legends with friends but I don't know too many people that play the game and I'm usually up at nights when they're asleep.

I hate playing solo generally, however there are times where I am tired and not in the mood for people, but want a quick game where I will queue on my own. Never more than 3 games on my own though

I hate you Gottie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love you Twinne.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

You sir are a terrible human being. I will love you when you stop being the 2 champion wonder. lol

I can play without friends, but I prefer playing with friends so much more!