Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hecarim, the Shadow of War

Abilities:

• Warpath (Passive)
    – Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.

• Rampage
    – Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies dealing physical damage.

• Spirit of Dread
    - Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short duration. Hecarim gains health equal to a percentage of any damage those enemies suffer.

• Devastating Charge
    - Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.

• Onslaught of Shadows
    (Ultimate) - Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage in a line. Hecarim creates a shockwave when he finishes his charge dealing additional magic damage to nearby enemies causing them to flee in terror.

Champion Spotlight - Hecarim, the Shadow of War

This is the new champion. Post everything related to this champion here, in this thread. I will update it as soon new information is out.
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-04-18 at 06:13 AM.

I hope its something new, maybe just give us a champion that has great abilities but just doesnt fit into the meta at all. Be nice to see a change away from the current meta where people get mad for trying new things, played karma mid the other day and carry hard, but because pro teams dont use it, the enemy team reported me(my team told them to report at the start).

I dont know id just like something new, otherwise, id guess a spell caster or a tank/dps

Deleted
    Centaur with a Halberd? Screams out bruiser.

15+ Year Old Account
    not to rip off warcraft too much, but i really hope this guy is sort of a death knight, with a DaD aoe, death coil and maybe a undead companion, and well his ult hopefully is something like the arms of the dead holding you tightly for a couple of seconds, if they made that kind of a hero i would throw my money right at the screen.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking like it is going to be a bruiser type champion. Probably going to have a charge ability and maybe a frontal cone sweep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameri View Post
    Looking like it is going to be a bruiser type champion. Probably going to have a charge ability and maybe a frontal cone sweep.
    Pretty sure he will have a charge.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    with a DaD aoe, death coil and maybe a undead companion, and well his ult hopefully is something like the arms of the dead holding you tightly for a couple of seconds
    That sounds awesome :P

sounds like a tank (sadly) with a charge and well possibly some sweep with a scythe, i REALLY hope its kindoff a berserker/ DPSer though that does more dmg the more dmg he takes or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    and well his ult hopefully is something like the arms of the dead holding you tightly for a couple of seconds
    Considering his title as the "Shadow of War", this would suit him very well.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-04-04 at 09:55 PM.

Probably a bruiser, we had a lot of tank lately. Maybe an AP melee like Fizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    As I said in the other thread the picture seems to imply, at least to me, that he'll be a sort of Anti-melee or anti-AD in general. They made a point of showing him having stomped and shattered that sword.

Also, I believe a friend was saying that he was supposed to be out earlier and got delayed ( I don't follow the game closely enough to know if the dates would show this or not ) so there's probably something special to him. Whether it be mechanic or whatever.

For passive I'm thinking something to do with speed ( in the thread someone comments that he better be fast, and Morello comments that we'll be happy with his speed. ) maybe a stacking speed increase or something along those lines. Other than that I don't know enough about LoL to justify guesses on anything else, really =/

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    There shall be only one way to find out, and that is to wait.
    If he's an AD Carry I'll be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Probably a bruiser, we had a lot of tank lately. Maybe an AP melee like Fizz.
    That'd be great, but my guess is that he's goind to be a tanky dps/jungler :/

I cant help but think of God of War. I dont know, maybe because the whole Centaur thing is from Greek mythology, maybe the title "Shadow of War", maybe the sneak peek image, it just reminds me of God of War.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Design peon working on centaur skin

guess most have already seen it, if not here you go...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1333505019

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I like the sound of him. Not sure but anyone else but I am kinda hoping for a MLP reference .
    Regardless I see the internet making many joke between the too.

I'd like if Riot release a new champion with an interesting resource system; such as Rumble or Shyvana. Mana is sorta boring, tbh. It inspires too much conservation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'd like if Riot release a new champion with an interesting resource system; such as Rumble or Shyvana. Mana is sorta boring, tbh. It inspires too much conservation.
    Or a system like Riven's . I agree! I would love to see a more interesting recourse system. A system like DK in WoW would be pretty cool

Renekton falls in that category for me as well. Simple resources to manage, yet use has a nice subtlety. CDs/MP are just too binary- it's literally on or off with that sort of mechanic.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://lol.garena.tw/events/201201_h...04.php?id=1369

Translate to English and you can see a 'poor' translation of his abilities.

or read here:

Passive:
    Skill Name: Sky lords
    Description:
    The Luo Gewa in the flight endurance state during the period, an increase of 4 + (2 x level) of physical defense and magic defense, while an increase of 8% movement speed.

Q:
    Skill Name: The wings of steel / heat wave impact
    Description:
    Luo Gewa rotating body leaping into the air, cutting around the enemy, causing 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.6-attack) physical damage to the wings, If you hit an enemy hero Luo Gewa get stayed in the air for 2.5 seconds . When Luo Tewa stayed in the air during the launch this skill will cancel the flight endurance status and impact the ground, 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.6-attack) in causing physical damage against enemy units in the region at a seconds after the trigger hot air for three seconds, near the enemy will be rolled up in the air one second, an additional cause 40/55/70/85/100 (+0.6 Mogong) magic damage.
    Cooling time: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
    Range: 250/400
    Consumption: 60/65/70/75/80 magic

W:
    Description:
    Passive: The Luo Gewa the per attack comes with a fire plume debris, each piece can be caused by 25/30/35/40/45 (+0.2 Mo Gong) Magic Damage. The fire plume every three seconds to increase a maximum of cumulative 2/3/4/5/6 pieces. Active: Luo Gewa the next attack will trigger all the accumulated fire plume debris. Luo Tewa stayed in the air during launch skills cancel stayed in the air after the next attack, and the fire plume generation rate cut by half for 9 seconds.

Cooling time: 6 seconds
    Range: 300
    Consumption: 40 magic

E:
    Skill Name: Eagle passage of / dive
    Description:
    Luo Gewa forward sprint, physical damage on all enemy units in the path caused by 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.8-attack) If you hit an enemy hero Luo Gewa get stayed in the air for 2.5 seconds. When Luo Gewa stayed in the air during launch within this skill, let him cancel stayed in the air state forward dive, physical damage on all enemy units in the path caused by 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.8-attack), hit the first enemy hero after the enemy step to the ground, forward sliding for some distance and give extra damage (injury with the sliding distance increases, resulting in up to 40% extra damage), equal to the distance of sliding distance and dive to the enemy hero.
    Cooling time: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds
    Range: 700
    Consumption: 70/80/90/100/110 magic

Ultimate:
    Skill Name: Solar storms
    Description:
    Luo Gewa temporarily retrieve the power of the sun, the sun will temporarily disappear, eggs attitude accumulated energy in situ release two seconds after an explosion during the accumulated energy by the injury of any enemy hero, then send it to the hero behind the detonation, resulting in a range 220/300/380 (+0.6 Mogong) magic damage, and will hit all enemies within range to fly to the air one second, the Houluowate continued burning near the enemy, causing per second 50/80 / 110 (+0.1 Mogong) magic damage for 5 seconds. Luo Gewa stayed in the air in the period to grasp the power of the sun will be in a state (other skills will continue during the period to cancel the flight endurance state).
    Cooling time: 120/105/90 seconds
    Range: 500
    Consumption: 150 magic

Confused over the name it translates to, but this article is 5 days old and you can tell by the pictures it's 99% likely to be Hecarim.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post

Passive:
    Skill Name: Sky lords
    Description:
    The Luo Gewa in the flight endurance state during the period, an increase of 4 + (2 x level) of physical defense and magic defense, while an increase of 8% movement speed.
    The problem with passives like this often present themselves in form of hero's base stats and stat gains, Heimerdinger for example having the lowest health per 5 and per 5 gain not to mention his other really low stats, galio not having 1.25 magic resist per level that seems to be given to most of the melees, singed having really low base health, leona having really low damage.