gawww i cant remember that one game trailer!!

can someone help me out here

im tryin to recall this game trailer i saw a while ago but cant find it anywhere.

what essentially happens is this guy is in a building i think as it starts out, works his way to the street and hes able to transform his whole body into some kind of black metal and then starts the fight the cops or somethin like that.

not much to work on but if anyone has a clue what im thinkin of can you tell me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Creepjack View Post
    I understand that's just a tech demo, but there was some stupid shit in there.

Why would a cop wearing an armored helmet even notice a cigarette bouncing off the top of his head? Or did the cig weigh a lot more than it should?
    Why did the cop's gun jam after a split second of firing? I don't know if they should fire the guy who designed them or the guy who maintains them, because that would be a huge problem even if they weren't fighting some super powered vigilante.
    SPIDER MECH FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! How kind of it to issue a warning even though it is clearly aware the good guy just mercilessly murdered a handful of cops. The evil regime's robots are so polite.
    Also, if the dude is strong enough to shatter armored helmets with a single punch you'd think he could just break the chain at the start of the trailer rather than using the world's least effective torch to slowly melt through it.

ya thats what i was looking for lol, guess it wasnt a trailer but its been so long i thought it was lol, thanks