Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Jon Snow as king. He seems to be the only one capable of ruling a kingdom with a just hand. And beside that, next to Arya he is a true Stark, like his father.

Tyrion as hand. Both intelligent and just.

A lot of ppl seem to like the Starks for kings but to be honest they are FAR too naive to make proper rulers. They might make good drinking buddies/friends/husbands/sons but their lack of cunning makes them poor kings imho.
    Jon Snow on the other hand has all the good qualities of a stark and the fact that he is a bastard made him more cautious of other people.
    So my best scenario would be Jon Snow as king.
    A king's Hand is what you make of it, the title bares no real power in the presence of a proper king. You need ruthless ppl for positions like that someone to do the king's dirty work. A loyal Tywin Lannister would make a great hand, but a Lannister loyal to the Starks sounds quite unrealistic.

Bunch of interesting reads here. Keep it coming! Oh and I'm so glad I put warning of spoilers in the title cause some people went balls out with them.

Deleted
    The best one who would be king is dead!

Deleted
    Ramsey Bolton king.
    Ramsey Bolton hand of the king.

btw... trilogy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Jon Snow is the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

Since it's Targaryen custom to wed brother and sister, Jon and Daenerys will rule The Seven Kingdoms.
    (A Song of Ice [Stark] and Fire [Targaryen])

(Posted as theory, not fact)
    .. my head just exploded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    Ramsey Bolton king.
    Ramsey Bolton hand of the king.

btw... trilogy ?
    He'd be a pretty fair king, I'm sure. Uttering the words "snow" or "bastard" would probably become a flayable offense, though...

Deleted
    yes no reason not to do so, a good flaying sorts the men from the boys.