Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There is no information about this game out whatso ever, anyone claiming they know anything is full of shit, all we know is its a game being made by blizz.

This FPS MMO you are all speaking of is being developed by a company with several former Blizzard employees. This is not "Titan", and is not being developed by Blizzard.

No idea where you people are getting these crazy facts / rumors.
    Last edited by Lord Bale; 2012-04-04 at 10:23 PM.

All we know is it will not be SC/WC/Diablo and it's the next big thing from Blizzard.

Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamaukku View Post
    /b/ ............ thread of a WoW GM
    Please, ... dude.

So i was on /b/.....seemed pretty legit
    /b/...legit
    Yea... sorry to tell you mate, but b isn't exactly high quality info 95% of the time, just sayin

Deleted
    CoD MMO FTW.

It would be hilarious if its true.

People admit they go to 4chan?
    OT: Also we heard it will be more steampunk/sci-fi or something along those lines.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Yea... sorry to tell you mate, but b isn't exactly high quality info 110% of the time, just sayin
    Fixed that for ya.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    To be honest know one knows about to say what it is, and if it is still going and what is the plan

i once read a rumor that blizz was partnering up with bungie and TITAN was supposed to be a halo mmo, was awhile ago, but yeah

Didn`t it supposedly have something to do with Bungie, which lead to the belief of some sort of FPS type MMO?

First thought that came to mind would be a Halo MMO where it FPS, but in an MMO setting. Kind of like a never ending campaign mission, in an open world

"On April 29, 2010, Bungie announced that it was entering into a 10-year publishing agreement with publisher Activision Blizzard."
    Last edited by La; 2012-04-04 at 10:55 PM.

So i was on /b/
    Ah.... hmmmm yeah. :/

TLDR we know little about Titan... in my mind it is a sci-fi mmo fps but that's just in my mind, based on what blizzard are yet to do in recent times, a sci-fi mmo and an fps (SC: Ghost of course never saw the light of day)

I expect Project Titan to be a MMO FPS although it'll probably be a game that is almost its own genre....maybe it'll be a game that combines some of the gameplay features seen in Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo into a MMO FPS game

Blizzard is becoming more console friendly throughout the years, and who can blame them considering how much money is in the console industry. Blizzard wants to tap that and they've got the brand to do so. A MMO FPS would be up that alley, it would play well on both console controllers and on the superior PC mouse and keyboard

A MMO FPS would be a good addition to the Action RPG, MMORPG, and RTS titles that are already trademarks for Blizzard.

The only way it'll be an RPG is if Blizzard goes with a sci-fi or near-future kind of universe, another fantasy setting would crowd their library
    Last edited by oldglory1977; 2012-04-05 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afflictrick View Post
    Oh really confirmed? Please post the link to the confirmation... oh wait you can't cause you are talking out of your arse. Stop spreading false information.
    its been confirmed at several blizzcons, by them referring to it as an mmofps. also the references to other MMOG's like hellgate london. The reason people dont want to believe it is an mmofps is because they want to believe that blizz took the "good" developers and moved them to Titan, which they think will be an mmorpg and successor to WoW, but Titan wont be any more a successor to WoW than SC2 and D3 are
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    its been confirmed at several blizzcons, by them referring to it as an mmofps. also the references to other MMOG's like hellgate london. The reason people dont want to believe it is an mmofps is because they want to believe that blizz took the "good" developers and moved them to Titan, which they think will be an mmorpg and successor to WoW, but Titan wont be any more a successor to WoW than SC2 and D3 are
    Yeah, it seems it will be a Tabula Rasa clone. Time to copy the work of the Great Magician Lord British yet again lol.

It sounds rather planetside/tribes/firefall etc inspired. Might not actually be so bad
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-04-05 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Yeah, it seems it will be a Tabula Rasa clone. Time to copy the work of the Great Magician Lord British yet again lol.
    Well everyone can fall - last time I checked he was into doing some mobile gaming or some crap like that.
    I'll also go with fps - with some console typical aim help for the casuals.

Rumor has it that it had something to do with Halo. Why else would Blizzard pay to advertise Halo on an episode of 30 Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    Not that I think you lied but I have watched every Blizzcon but I can't remember they said that it's MMOFPS. Could you link source?

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    ive been saying this for a while now "titan is a sci-fi MMOFPS".
    It's gonna be steampunk I tell 'ya.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.