Freezing and bluescreening

I had a PC built. Windows 7, i7quad, ati card, SSD etc etc (I don't have all tehe spec with me right now).

This was built in Oct and about once a week it would Bluescreen or just freeze. I didn't think too much about it, but recently it is doing this a couple times a day.

I have no idea what could be causing it. Any ideas on how to test it all? Is it memory, the SSD, the video card, MB? Can someone help me on how I go about trouble shooting to get at the cause and replace it

Thanks in advance
    "Peace is a lie"

It's not always hardware related. A mate had bluescreens from not updating certain stuff.

Is everything up to date? Have you Memtested yet?

http://www.memtest.org/#downiso allows you to put memtest on a usb. Boot from it and let it do a few loops.

Deleted
    Bluescreens are either caused by faulty hardware, or driver/software conflicts/corruptions.

The best way to figure out whats wrong is to write down the error code you get next bluescreen (starts with 0x) or go through your system logs (Right click Computer -> Manage -> Logs) and see if there are some errors at the time of the bluescreen telling you whats wrong.

If you cant find out whats wrong, you can PM me.