Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    A.Pass: Day 1.

First account created: A month or so after launch.
    Current account created: Patch 2.4.3 (Blizzard has on files that my other account is linked to this one.

No beta club. I'm starting to get pissed.

If it wasn't obvious yet, they completely lied about seniority.
    really? then how come i've seen no-1 post saying they have got in with an account any later then 2008? if they COMPLETELY lied about seniority there would be just as many people saying they've got it and only bought their account in 2009/10/11/12, but there aren't any, and i HIGHLY doubt that blizzard is going to bother looking through their files to see that you claimed that you had an account made a month or so after launch and link it to your 2.4.3 one, they are going to be ticking you off as if you made it in 2.4.3, my account was made at cata launch (though i had an old account that got hacked that i made right before BC launch) and i only got BETA in febuary so i know im going to be in the last wave but i don't care! because for 1, if you get in in any of these wave's you are not going to be able to do anything because they still only have a few servers and there will be tonnes of people getting in at once and the servers will be laggy and/or crash from the stress, though if you get in later they will more then likely have more servers up, most of the server lag/crash issues would of been worked out and all the people from the previous waves would of moved on by now, not to mention there will be MUCH more content to test later on, all you've got now is pandaren starting zone and the jade forest (85-86 pandaren zone), so just be patient for god's sake.

And I am only going to say this once, THE INVITES FOR THIS WAVE HAVE NOT FINISHED YET, the blue poster estimated it will take a whole day to get sorted out! that is 24 hours estimated time and it has only been 1-2 hours since they announced it! that means only 5-10% (rough guess) of the total invites have been sent out! HAVE SOME FUCKING PATIENCE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Started WoW 5 years ago, no missed payments. Annual pass since day 1. Not in yet. Maybe next one.

started playing in june 2005 (eu player here), missed like 1.5 year, annual pass since january 2012, got into beta just couple hours ago.

you people see blizzard say "based on seniority" and immedietely think that that means that they are going to go through the list of AP subscribers 1 by 1 and give them to you in the EXACT order that you all bought WoW. how fucking stupid can you be. they are more then likely each wave inviting as many people as they can from certain time-frames, IE 2004-2005 subscribers first wave, 2005-2006 second wave, and getting a few people to go back each wave and try and get any that were left behind, stop acting like entitled brat's, the only reason ANY of us are getting in is because we agreed to the AP, and we ALL agreed to that so we are ALL entitled to EXACTLY the same thing. the invites "based on seniority" thing is stupid anyway since for a BETA you would want the widest range of testers you can get, why only invite people who all have the same mindset/played the game for the same amount of time? getting BETA access is the contract, getting BETA access before everyone else just because you have played since vanilla is not! so quit being so fucking entitled.

While I am truly happy for the new people that got in (I got in in the first big 100000 wave; it's exciting, isn't it? ), I can't help but also feel a bit worried about what 250000 more people mean for lag/stability/playability issues this might cause on the servers, considering I was planning on spending most of the upcoming 4 day long Easter weekend playing beta XD

(I did suspect that Blizzard wanted to get quite a lot of new testers in before the holiday, I'm glad that they didn't have any issues preventing that from happening)

Grats new testers, see you in-game!

How is complaining about how long you've played and how you signed up for AP the first day going to help you get into beta any quicker? Just wait and you'll get it.

I really don't understand why people are so stoked to get in the beta so early. There is literally almost no content available and people pissing themselves because they didn't get an invite immediately is seriously confusing to me. Even getting an invite now isn't worthwhile and I was one of the first to get one..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still dont have mine...got my AP 10/22/11

Sweet, I got mine. Now I can stop acting like an entitled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    We usually get ours a couple of hours later, but they will come, just remember that it's 3am, the French team have to sleep too.
    The US team is handling ALL invites to Beta. EU F&F have to be referred to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Blizzard is keeping up a very good pace. Here's to hoping I get an invite tonight.

Edit: Got it!
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-04-05 at 03:30 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    How is complaining about how long you've played and how you signed up for AP the first day going to help you get into beta any quicker? Just wait and you'll get it.
    Yeah get in when there is no testing left to do because Blizz is cheap and intentionally dumping 250000 people on 4 measly servers.

SCREW THEM

10+ Year Old Account
    ok tell me how the heck did my hubby get in and not I at the same time as him.. When we both been playing since Jan 07 and never missed a pmt, and have the annual pass? I'm confused!

Got in! Account activated early 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    ok tell me how the heck did my hubby get in and not I at the same time as him.. When we both been playing since Jan 07 and never missed a pmt, and have the annual pass? I'm confused!
    Because no matter what they say they're doing to determine who gets in...they're full of it. There is zero rhyme or reason (other than having the AP) to being invited first.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Read the blue post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4363776396

this clearly says they arent just pooling from AP users. Not that I am surprised. But I am running out of patience. I know the wave is supposed to go out over the next 24 hours but You can be pretty certain that They all went out pretty much immediately. so. any of you gotten one just show up in your f5 spamming?

7/21/06 N/A 10 Day Referral Trial Expired
    I first started playing in July 2006 as noted above from my payment history, and I just got an invite, for what it's worth.

blizz hates me.....

just go to the wow beta forums , if you can post , it means the inv is coming to you soon