Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Sooooo.... I got my beta invite last night (FINALLY! Been active since '05 and bought the AP day 2)... Anyways...

It won't let me do any character transfers for my beta account -_-... Anyone else having this problem?

I played through the Pandaren starting zone on my friend's account so now i'm just thumbs up waiting to play my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I'm getting annoyed now. 550k passes and not one for me =(

Still waiting for my inv as well.

it's random and they have no factors to the method besides annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I have about had it. I see people who havent been in game as long as me 2008 and I signed up for the pass the day after it was announced. I am tired of the shaft that Blizz keeps giving us I am so close to just canceling my account I dont give one rats tail for Diablo or the mount I did it because I am a loyal subscriber or was and wanted my chance to help with the new expansion. So they keep skipping me even my boyfriend got in and he didnt get the pass till Febuary how is that right and he quit playing for 4 monts recently to not fair. And now the invites are all out and yet again no invite I am seriously thinking of canceling.
    I feel as if I'm in the same boat (not about the cancelling part, not going to cancel over something like beta invites) however when the annual pass came out, I signed up the very first day. I didn't hesitate to sign up, when I read about the guaranteed beta I was like "shut up and take my money!" And it's weird because I've never been a Diablo fan, I could really care less about Diablo, I'll play it since it's free but only when there's literally nothing goin on in WoW. And I thought the mount was nothing special, plus I don't care for mounts really so the Mount + Diablo were just like little freebies that I'm glad to accept but what sold me was 100% the beta. So I think it's been 550,000 people accepted into the beta now and I'm not one of them despite signing up on day 1... ya... it kinda sucks considering everyone around me seems to be getting in, friends and guidies and all that, and you end up being left out of the mix.

But it's OK, maybe Wave 5 will be my lucky wave, I hear it's pretty crowded in there anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been a Diablo fan, I could really care less about Diablo, I'll play it since it's free but only when there's literally nothing goin on in WoW.
    Don't be so sure. I've got the Diablo III beta which is taking the edge of still waiting for MoP beta and Diablo is pretty damn addictive.

sigh....friggin wave 4 making it impossible to log in...login servers too busy -_-

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my invite, signed about 5 hours after the announcement of the AP, been subbed since 1/08 no breaks, and I'm on a laptop no less.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Luckiness hates me.

Homophobia is so gay.

39 months of subscription, AP from November 3rd. Nothing yet.

Subbed since 07/02/07 (that's the 7th of Febuary) - Signed up for AP day after it was announced, given countless feedback to most of the ptr's from 2.3 onwards. Been playing Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 on Battle.net when they were popular, Still no invite. Guess you can't miss what you don't have.

No WOTLK invite. No SC2 Invite, No Diablo 3 Invite. No Marks on my account ever. I feel like i've wasted my time even getting mildly excited at the possible hint of an Invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxontholos View Post
    Kinda sad it's still non-including any opt-in people
    You chose not to opt in - umm - why should you be chosen over people who agreed to play for a year

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 08:14 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Ludrin;16291999]Subbed since 07/02/07 (that's the 7th of Febuary) - Signed up for AP day after it was announced, given countless feedback to most of the ptr's from 2.3 onwards. Been playing Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 on Battle.net when they were popular, Still no invite. Guess you can't miss what you don't have.

No WOTLK invite. No SC2 Invite, No Diablo 3 Invite. No Marks on my account ever. I feel like i've wasted my time even getting mildly excited at the possible hint of an Invite.[/QUOT

I subbed since December 06 and have just got mine - you are 3 months after me so maybe yours tomorrow

Everybody chill the hell out...you in a huge hurry to get in and play 10% of the content?
    No..that's not it...just a bunch of self entitled crybabys

I'm glad I don't have mine yet...I'll get in later when there a boatload more to test

Just calm down....

WEEEEEEEE Taking my ball and going home! Wife and I both got our invites this morning, as did most of the rest of our guild. (There are only 13 of us so not too hard to happen :P ). Time to start testing with groups!

I can understand some people's frustration. I've been subbed since 5/2005 and didn't get my invite either. It is a little discouraging when you ur signed up longer and had the AP longer and someone thats has it less gets in.

I wish they would just assigned people like a wave code like 1,2,3,4 and say this wave is about to be invited if you don't get your invite then contact customer service. Does kinda suck constantly having to check your battle.net account and see nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by qbanb8582 View Post
    I can understand some people's frustration. I've been subbed since 5/2005 and didn't get my invite either. It is a little discouraging when you ur signed up longer and had the AP longer and someone thats has it less gets in.

I wish they would just assigned people like a wave code like 1,2,3,4 and say this wave is about to be invited if you don't get your invite then contact customer service. Does kinda suck constantly having to check your battle.net account and see nothing.
    That is a really great idea. I'm in the same boat as you started back in '05 and still no invite. In fact the first person in my guild to get into beta has the shortest sub time of all of us, she started playing about a month or 2 after Cata launched. They for sure are not going in order of sub time...... I'm a little disheartened w/ the situation but the more I think about it I'm sure by the time I do get in I will have plenty of time to do everything I want in beta, the beta is nowhere near over and already they over 1/2 the ap holders invited.
    Necroshie - Affliction Warlock of Sargeras (US) Alliance

lol still no beta, i assume it'll be next wave

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in!!! excited!

so pretty much it's like this "Sign up and give us your money for 1 year and we'll get you into beta 3 days before game goes live"....I don't want to calm down. I PAID money to get into beta where's my invite huh? Everyone around me is getting into it and I am tired hearing oh and "monk does this and that does this" shut the f.... up. I dont wanna hear it if I didn't get in. I PAID my money why do I need to wait? And I did sign up first day it was announced/released. Got the ugly mount like every noob has and no beta invite....