Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    so pretty much it's like this "Sign up and give us your money for 1 year and we'll get you into beta 3 days before game goes live"....I don't want to calm down. I PAID money to get into beta where's my invite huh? Everyone around me is getting into it and I am tired hearing oh and "monk does this and that does this" shut the f.... up. I dont wanna hear it if I didn't get in. I PAID my money why do I need to wait? And I did sign up first day it was announced/released. Got the ugly mount like every noob has and no beta invite....
    I completely understand. I think what is giving everyone so much heartburn is we don't actually know how long this beta will go for. It sucks to sit on the sidelines while other paying customers get to roll around with their new monks, especially when we have no idea when our invite is coming and how long we will have in there.

I participated in the ORIGINAL WoW beta, before vanilla, etc. I, like an idiot, canceled my account in the middle of BC. When I started again before Cata, I simply created a new account. Therefore, my sub only goes back to Nov. 2010 =( I signed up for AP day 1, but unfortunately, my sub from WoW day 1 doesn't give me any credit here.

I know that we are not missing a TON in beta right now, but I am tired of the existing content and D3 isn't out yet, so I have no interesting games to play - so I want to try a monk. Alas, I just have to wait more. However, I am 100% confident that I will get tired of beta after a week, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Got my invite this wave. Last night in fact. Subbed in 2007. AP signed on day 1. US realms.
    i been subbed way longer than you and also got ap on day and no invite wtf blizz dont say these are the guidelines for invites and then not follow it how the hell are people who signed up late or havent been subbed long getting in b4 more loyal ppl who never canceled account and been subbed since vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

starting to piss me off, what like 550,000 invites sent out so far? I got my annual pass when it was first announced and I'm still beta - less.
    Quote from Sick4Paradise -

Wow, they should give you Ghostcrawler's job. Wait, no that's a bad idea, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Account created on 4/30/06
    AP signed on day 1
    Still not in.

Although I did have a few gaps in my account, usually 3 month gaps before xpacs with an almost 1 year gap from wrath until last june. I just hope I get in with enough time to learn quest routes and so forth so I can more quickly go 85-90 and start raiding.

Got mine today, the day after my 2 days off :|

Deleted
    Oh how I love the endless QQ about people not getting in. You might have paied for the AP and been a wow subber for nolife ages and still act like little kiddies when not comming into the beta right off the bat, warms my heart to see the QQ..

Got my invite today and cba playing it. So much lag and pandas everywhere. Oh and im not AP holder

Does anyone know if there was a cut off for guaranteed beta access? For example, if I signed up for the AP in March (but have been subscribed since 05) would I still get an invite eventually? Not in any hurry to get in, just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moped1337 View Post
    Oh how I love the endless QQ about people not getting in. You might have paied for the AP and been a wow subber for nolife ages and still act like little kiddies when not comming into the beta right off the bat, warms my heart to see the QQ..

Got my invite today and cba playing it. So much lag and pandas everywhere. Oh and im not AP holder
    Well, people are only QQ'ing because Blizzard told people that the persons who had played for longest time, would get the beta invite first... They're breaking their own words. I played for almost 4 years now,(and got anual pass) I know that other people have played longer than me, but if blizzard had holded their words, I prob would be in now. This annoy me (And prob also other people). I just wish that blizzard would hold their words. - I'm sure if they did that there would be less QQ'ing.

Deleted
    People told me that this expansion is about the Pandarens. I've been invited to the beta, downloaded the client - which took a day because the download speed was jumping between 0 and 600 KB/s - and as soon as I have entered... this has really nothing to do with Pandarens... this is absolutely Kung-fu Panda... heavily lagging kung-fu panda with many people being so kind to stand on the first quest giver so nobody can do anything.

During the Cataclysm Beta Test, there were no issues like this. The client came down really smooth, I had no lags. They shouldn't invite so many players if their servers cannot handle that amount lol.

your also a fail troll...if you can read, they are inviting AP holders only (aside from F&F, Press, and WoW Laptop owners) and then if they need more they will invite from the opt-in pool. This was stated more then once.
    But nice try Mr.Troll.

Nothing is more entertaining than watching an angry person with a life so obviously empty go on the internet to poke the hornets nest just so they can feel something other than mind numbing despair.

Where does your invite show up at? Just wondering if this wave they sent out last night is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems there is a trend of 06/07 invites this time. Hopefully I get in next wave, I started in 08.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by srtownsend1 View Post
    Where does your invite show up at? Just wondering if this wave they sent out last night is over.
    The fastest way is to check your battle.net account. It will show you owning the MoP beta underneath your WoW account

10+ Year Old Account
    rawrr. ill be more interested in getting beta when raids open for testing.

i hope you live in Arizona and get fined for your fail trolling!

P.S Vanilla day one, AP day one still no beta invite. But at least my wife finally got one so i can try shit on hers.

Deleted

so.. 550 down, and I still don't have one QQ.

That means invents has been sent too ALL Annual Pass holders???
    Well i am still waiting for an invate, not yet get mine....