Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nzgul View Post
    That means invents has been sent too ALL Annual Pass holders???
    Well i am still waiting for an invate, not yet get mine....
    Theres over 1million AP'ers. not 500k. The invites are half done.

Ah dam..... tought 550k was total. But how you know there is over million???
    Last edited by nzgul; 2012-04-06 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Meh still haven't got mine...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzgul View Post
    Ah dam..... tought 550k was total. But how you know there is over million???
    Blizzard said themselves. And no, im not among the 55% :/

Oh... hope i get in whit next wave!

Deleted
    Do you need in-game time at this moment to get an invite? :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I jumped into it and it was a little busy:

good lord thank god i havent got mine yet from the look of the pic above

OMG!
    i wish i could unplag the others when i get it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bhawk90 View Post
    People told me that this expansion is about the Pandarens. I've been invited to the beta, downloaded the client - which took a day because the download speed was jumping between 0 and 600 KB/s - and as soon as I have entered... this has really nothing to do with Pandarens... this is absolutely Kung-fu Panda... heavily lagging kung-fu panda with many people being so kind to stand on the first quest giver so nobody can do anything.

During the Cataclysm Beta Test, there were no issues like this. The client came down really smooth, I had no lags. They shouldn't invite so many players if their servers cannot handle that amount lol.
    You must have not been on a populated server. The same exact things happened at launch as I see in screenshots of the MoP beta. That's why I've decided that I'm going to roll a Panda instead of trying to power level to 90. It might be busy right now on the beta servers, but everyone will be trying to powerlevel at launch. It's just not worth the frustration.

Woo I got in! Oh wait nvm stuck at 10% and from EU so can't post on the tech forums... Guess i'm back to waiting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome screen shot of all the Pandas! As for people stopping you from handing in quests, ticket them. That's what I do on the live servers. Surely it comes under "griefing" to deliberately try to prevent someone else from enjoying their in game experience.

Deleted
    GL to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    Theres over 1million AP'ers. not 500k. The invites are half done.
    It's actually 1.4mln so it's not even half - if they going to invite 250k each week it will still take another month till end.

Bit OT becouse it's about D3 beta but damn it's so funny when you compare it with MoP beta :

Originally Posted by Blizzard

Looking for one more chance to slay Diablo’s minions before the game launches? Well here’s that chance! We have 8 Diablo III beta keys to give away… and here’s where you come in. From Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 between the hours of 10 a.m. & 7 p.m. PDT, the
    @BlizzardCS Twitter account will post a series of Diablo III beta keys at random times throughout the week. If you’re the first to claim the key in your Battle.net account, you’re in the beta! There will be no warning when a key is coming, so be sure to follow along closely.
    Last edited by lyxx; 2012-04-07 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lyxx View Post
    It's actually 1.4mln so it's not even half - if they going to invite 250k each week it will still take another month till end.

Bit OT becouse it's about D3 beta but damn it's so funny when you compare it with MoP beta :

Originally Posted by Blizzard

Looking for one more chance to slay Diablo’s minions before the game launches? Well here’s that chance! We have 8 Diablo III beta keys to give away… and here’s where you come in. From Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 between the hours of 10 a.m. & 7 p.m. PDT, the
    BlizzardCS Twitter account will post a series of Diablo III beta keys at random times throughout the week. If you’re the first to claim the key in your Battle.net account, you’re in the beta! There will be no warning when a key is coming, so be sure to follow along closely.
    what a stupid way to give out beta keys for a game, they want you to sit down all day next week for a chance to get a key lol fkn pathetic blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea why they gave me a Diablo III key but I've been playing .... quietly impressed.