Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not that it matters that premades are up, still can't log in to copy over.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dungeon in the island reminds me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. :P

I remember when I found the king in his cell on that island ... and nobody believed me that he was King Wrynn!
    Ah... good old vanilla times.

Great, they have finally enabled premade monks but not reset the amount of copies you can do...

I'm pumped lets do this! thanks for the updates MMO

I find it interesting that the first TCG picture posted is "new". It isn't. It's the full version of the PTR launcher image.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Twilight's Hammer lookin stuff on Alcaz? Could THIS be the real reason Theramore gets destroyed? It would make sense, considering how close it is to Theramore. Hmmmm.....
    I assume it will be either another (temporary) peace summit in Theramore, or a "normal" siege by the Horde, but the Hammer's intervention turns everything apeshit.

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I find it interesting that the first TCG picture posted is "new". It isn't.
    Of course it isn't, some of these are (I guess) even from older TCG expansions, but it's new in the gallery.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

An error has occurred.
    You have no more PTR character copies left

"Yay~"

After I copied a Monk premade an logged into Beta last night there must have been at least 50-60 monks standing around putting spells/reading tool tips/testing abilities on NPCs

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendeura View Post
    An error has occurred.
    You have no more PTR character copies left

"Yay~"
    same here :S
    hei alle sammen <3

Deleted
    That island was there all the time,they just added some thiny things. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Encountered View Post
    That island was there all the time,they just added some thiny things. sigh
    oh noes content rehash.

But surprise, not all scenarios will be in Pandaria, I even actively hope for some "classic" scenarios, retelling famous group quests from Vanilla (e.g. Battle for Darrowshire, or Jintha'Alor, which isn't large enough to be a dungeon, but could work as a scenario)
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2012-04-05 at 11:31 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

While I realize this isn't the first time (nor the last time) regarding the "this is just a preview" bit, not I keep thikning of it in terms of Tenacious D's "Tribute":

This is not representative of the final scenario....
    This is just a preview!

I assume this is what we originally saw back on mmo-champion.com /content/2366-Scenario-Alcaz-Island-Firelands-Dailies-Progression-Raidcomp-Firelands-Raid-Solo?page=2 (cant post links yet).

Wonder if they were going to do Scenarios in Cata but never did (maybe?). At any rate, would be kind of cool but in my opinion I am kind of done with Twilight's Hammer stuff.

Deleted
    Still no beta /sigh ... feel like I've been ripped off with the "guarenteed beta invite"

No......everyone is equal.....it's just that some people are more equal than others

Quote Originally Posted by Verp View Post
    Still no beta /sigh ... feel like I've been ripped off with the "guarenteed beta invite"
    Check your battle.net account and not wait on an e-mail? My account was flagged a week or so ago and it took nearly 3-4 days before an e-mail ever showed up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    Check your battle.net account and not wait on an e-mail? My account was flagged a week or so ago and it took nearly 3-4 days before an e-mail ever showed up.
    Nope nothing on my emails or even BNET for that matter...
    Ugh, I just feel like I'm going to get it last minute when the beta is almost over... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Verp View Post
    Nope nothing on my emails or even BNET for that matter...
    Ugh, I just feel like I'm going to get it last minute when the beta is almost over... >.>
    Half of the people who signed up for the AP still don't have access to beta. If they keep going in waves of 250, you will be in in no time. I registered in 2004, took the AP 2 days after the announcement, got the beta just yesterday. It all depends on how much life you had. Seems like ALOT of people have been playing (and paying) for a looonnng time. I suspect that the 2005-2006 players who got in NEVER stopped the paiments, ever, to get invited sooner than the 2004's.

Love the look of the tunnels under Alcaz.