Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Verp View Post
    Still no beta /sigh ... feel like I've been ripped off with the "guarenteed beta invite"
    There's two zones, one of which is a starting area. We're only on our second build of the beta. Very little is even implemented yet. Have some patience.

Deleted
    An error has occurred.

Back to Battle.net Account Management

Quote Originally Posted by benjohansson View Post
    An error has occurred.

Back to Battle.net Account Management
    Same problem with 3 copies left for monks, other premades and live characters. =(

Guess that's what happens when 250k people try to copy characters.^^

Lol scenarios are basically instant adventures from RIFT. Not saying thats a bad thing, but still blizz isn't doing too well in the originality department.

Now that I've used up all of my premades the make premade monks available =\

Is it just me or do the tunnels under Alcaz look very high-quality? Something just makes me want to stare at them for a while...

Me at the beginning: Ugh, more Twilight cultists?

Me at the end: Oh, wow, that's one bad ass dungeon under Alcaz.

The room at the end reminds me of a ring platform from Stargate. Ah, good times... before Syfy strangled SciFi and hid the body under the floorboards of a wrestling ring. You can still hear its wail when you accidentally hit the wrong number on your remote and land on Ghost Hunters.
    Last edited by jishdefish; 2012-04-05 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    The room at the end reminds me of a ring platform from Stargate. Ah, good times... before Syfy strangled SciFi and hid the body under the floorboards of a wrestling ring. You can still hear its wail when you accidentally hit the wrong number on your remote and land on Ghost Hunters.
    I don't think I've ever agreed more with something said in these comment sections....

I wonder how many people will do this and not know what this area has been used for in the past. Like holding Wrynn hostage by Defias so many years ago before a silly gnome took over and was somehow involved in opening the gates of AQ.

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Me at the beginning: Ugh, more Twilight cultists?

Me at the end: Oh, wow, that's one bad ass dungeon under Alcaz.
    Pretty much my reaction as well. Although, I really can't wait for the Twilight's Hammer to go back to being ineffectual, easily dismissed comic relief. Having to take them seriously for an entire expansion felt weird.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Broan Charges-the-Fight... a Shaman with a 2H axe. WANT!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alcaz Island had me genuinely spooked. Can't wait to see it for myself.

WOW I remember Alcaz Island from a LONG time ago - I forgotten all about that area actually and happy to see that they FINALLY are doing something with that.
    Last edited by Sodka; 2012-04-05 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never got to visit Alcaz Island when Varian Wrynn was taking a vacation.

Speaking of which, I need to go sight-see that place sometime.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Interesting, like no massive comments on MoP content information in a while. Except for "XXXk keys sent out" threads. Sup?

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalThreat View Post
    Now that I've used up all of my premades the make premade monks available =\
    What did you waste your premades on?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Lookin forward to finally having a reason to go to Alcaz Island.

Deleted
    looks cool