10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Sen Jin Village with the Scorpions LOL!
    This right here... Fraking Scorpions!

Quote Originally Posted by SigneGT View Post
    The spider cave in teldrassil
    This is also the way i got my first death :3

Deleted
    It's been nearly 7 years ago but I think it was in the Burning Blade cave a little east of the Orgrimmar entrance on my troll warrior.

Deleted
    I don't know if it's my actual first but at least not far from it. I had a night elf druid which only made it to level 10, when I got the teleport to Moonglade spell to learn the bear form I was unsure of where to actually go and ran around looking around for a bit. I stumble upon a cave entrance shaped as a large bear head thinking "ah, that's where it must be!". I ran in only to be oneshotted by a bear walking on two legs, releasing spirit to Felwood (which I had no clue of where that was at the time), with no way of finding my way back or knowing where the heck I was I deleted the character.

Around level 10, Druid class quest for bear form way back in Vanilla. That Moonkin owned me hard, actually got a friend in to help. lol.

Mulgore.........damned Quilboar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeykong View Post
    in a cave in Dun Morogh,
    my Dwarf Warrior.
    Same, except for rogue.

Yeah guys, back in Vanilla, those mobs actually were aggressive. It was VERY easy to die there. In fact, I remember dying a lot in my first ten levels. I remember dying a dozen times trying to kill a rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignotum View Post
    To a level 58 tauren warrior in Darkshire. I was level 29 ish and he was camping a bunch of people. I charged got a hamstring and a heroic strike in . It was glorious . Eventually we zerged him down.
    I assume you weren't playing in Vanilla.

I'm sure most of the people who claim to not have died until after 20 or 30 either started in Cata, or are majorly fibbing. You may be good now, but on your first character, I highly doubt it. There was way too much dangerous crap and elites and huge hordes of mobs in caves that just eat unprepared and new adventurers for lunch.
    Last edited by Seegtease; 2012-04-05 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    when i fell off the world in Teldrassil and couldnt find my corpse, was a level 4 hunter, couldnt find my corpse so made deleted him and made a new hunter (the 1 in my sig).

Deleted
    My first character was a NE druid, obviously i fell down the tree and died.
    Not counting fall deaths my first one was in Felwood trying to run to Stormwind at lvl 18 ;(

Deleted
    Elwyn Forest, starting area. In vanilla wow the bandits there were kinda tough and I underestimated them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, I left Goldshire too early (level 1) and was killed by a nearby level 6 wolf.

Deleted
    Right after the Tauren's starting place. There was an elite somewhere near Bloodhoof Village and I kept trying to beat it, with fairly poor results. I think my first 5-ish deaths happened at that exact same spot...

Remember that elite yeti thing somewhere west of whatever that snowy dwarf village after the starting area is? It stomped my gnome real good.

The pumpkin patch right outside of the Forsaken starting zone. Trying to beat down farmers with a stave as a caster did not go well.

Also, just let me say that I'm really surprised at how many of you fell off Teldrassil. I didn't think it was a common way to die.

I've done that once, but it was deliberate. I wanted to get down quicker so I figured I'd die down there and run back to my body from the graveyard down there. I ended up landing on a branch and it took forever for me to fall just right to get to my body again. I might have died 2 more times trying to get down on more branches. It was not efficient.

One of those Tailstriders in Mulgore probably killed me first. I was so noob

Probably that previously elite yeti by the stables in Dun Morogh.

Troll starting area, tried to "kill" a lvl 70

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Remember that elite yeti thing somewhere west of whatever that snowy dwarf village after the starting area is? It stomped my gnome real good.
    Oh man, I went for that guy so many times solo. Over and over, dying and dying. I was so persistent. I think eventually I got lucky and killed him. I never grouped up on my first toon.

Starting area of the blood elves when I was all new to wow in TBC.
    I went up to the tower where you had to kill that broken belf guy and bring back his head. The kill went smoothly (2-manned with my brother) but then I decided to take a shortcut down. I jumped off the tower and landed in some shallow water that killed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of