Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Updated the first post with some additional titles, changes and release dates.

The new Mortal Kombat movie in 2013, looks like they are going for a more "realistic" approach.

Last edited by Crow_eyeS; 2012-05-13 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

More substance, less 'splosions is what I'm looking for. Not much to pick from in that case. I am at the mercy of the tongue wagging idiot masses for good entertainment.

Bel Ami. Because you have to be a P-I-M-P to pull off what this guy does. Besides, I like films based in other time periods. They always seem to have great stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlFlZVLG46c

Sorry, no 'splosions, so 99.9% of you won't like it and will most likely flame it. Enjoy.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    More substance, less 'splosions is what I'm looking for. Not much to pick from in that case. I am at the mercy of the tongue wagging idiot masses for good entertainment.

Bel Ami. Because you have to be a P-I-M-P to pull off what this guy does. Besides, I like films based in other time periods. They always seem to have great stories.

Sorry, no 'splosions, so 99.9% of you won't like it and will most likely flame it. Enjoy.
    I fully agree with you, I strongly dislike action and most sci-fi flicks, but I find historic or independent dramas to be the “best”. Many films from last year (Beginners, Take Shelter, The Artist, Win Win, 50/50 (some of which have psychological or comedic aspects)) were completely overlooked, and all the mindless action flicks were hyped as hell.
    I am looking forward to Bel Ami myself, as with some of the other historic dramas coming out, like Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

I'm sorry, but your opening line was destroyed utterly by "Bel Ami. Because you have to be a P-I-M-P to pull off what this guy does.". The film's just a Robert Pattison vehicle with little purpose to it beyond getting the young female crowds in theatre seats. Why not suggest something along the lines of Hysteria, The Great Gatsby or Lincoln instead? For all intents and purposes, Bel Ami is bombing hard with it's pre-screen critical reviews. Just because it's a 'costume drama' doesn't mean it's good.

Prometheus...will be sex on screen.