Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't think the official movie selection has been released yet, all I know is that a Wes Anderson film will be opening the festival. Take that as you will, I'm personally not a fan.

15+ Year Old Account
    The movie im looking farward the most ofc is The hobbit
    The Dark knight rises
    James Bond Skyfall
    The Avengers
    The Amazing Spiderman

And then i see people saying there looking forward too The Bourne Legacy but when i checked on it and noticed there is no Matt Damon i kinda went sadface there is no Bourne without Matt
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Here are some that people haven't mentioned yet:
    The Master - Paul Thomas Anderson film. His other films were pretty good + this one has an interesting sounding plot.
    To Rome with Love - Woody Allen is a bit of a hit and miss nowadays but worth checking out anyway.
    The Gangster Squad - Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland) Great cast.
    Cosmopolis - New Cronenburg movie. Not sure how I feel about Robert Pattinson taking the lead though.
    (no title yet) - New Terrence Malick movie. His other movies such as Tree of Life and Thin Red Line were great. Looking forward to this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    A lot of what's already been posted. Hobbit for sure. Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, Avengers. Pretty standard stuff.

I like movies that surprise me though. Ones you don't hear a lot about but creep up on you. Inception, Social Network for example.
    I heard a lot about Inception and Social network before I saw them. Quite hyped, at least at my area.

Personally I look foward to the Avengers. Hobbit? Not so much, but Martin Freeman is a good guy so I'll take a loot for sure.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit
    Prometheus

Haven't followed the year's upcoming movies too closely, but those are the main ones I'm looking forward to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Awe yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to be very original, I see:

Dark Knight Rises
    Iron Sky (it's got space nazis! If it weren't for the new Batman, it would make it my most anticipated movie of this year).
    The Avengers
    Prometheus

And that's about it.

The Hobbit by a long shot, I have been waiting for that far too long.

Last edited by Tilie; 2012-04-08 at 05:58 PM.
    Gnome Pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have updated my personal list on page 1, first post, you might want to check if you are out of ideas what new films might come I have also listed director and main cast.

Deleted
    @Eorayn: Thanks for compiling a list.
    Judging solely by the list, I see a very good year ahead. Let's hope that's actually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    And for 2013+:
    • “Elysium” directed by Neill Blomkamp, starring Matt Damon, Jodie Foster and Sharlto Copley.
    NOOOOOO!!!! Not that I'm not excited to see a new film by Neil Blomkamp, I was just hoping it'd be District 10

15+ Year Old Account
    The 2013+ list totally needs Del Toro's new film "Pacific Rim" that comes out in July of 2013. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663662/ Sure the plot doesn't sound that great now but, it's Guillermo del Toro directing and probably designing these creatures, plus Charlie Day. Bound to be entertaining.

Props to having Gangster Squad(it needs a trailer already), Gravity, and Lincoln with Daniel Day Lewis. Good drama films I'm looking forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated the lists once again.

The Hobbit will beat them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ted looks funny as far as seth mcfarlanes comedy goes, dark knight rises may be okay hard to outdo the Heath ledger as the joker though even if half that movie was shit super hero movies in general are overdone ill avoid the avengers and spiderman
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Well most of what people have mentioned already, Hobbit, Dark Knight Rises, Django Unchained, Prometheus etc etc.
    But I'm quite looking forward to the new Wes Anderson movie, Moonrise Kingdom. A really impressive cast and cute story.

Right now I want an Elysium trailer more then anything though.

Only God Forgives.

Seriously, I am so pumped for this movie. If it is a disappointment, I will cry for days.

Drive is possibly my favorite movie of all time, so I was ecstatic to hear that Refn and Gosling were teaming up again. Hopefully they can recreate the magic.

I really wanna see Lockout, It reminds me of Escape from New York/LA in space.

Also: Iron Sky, The Avengers, Prometheus,The Hobbit, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter,

I'm looking foward to watching MIB 3, also still haven't seen Chronicle and I'd really like to