Razer nostromo help

Hi I'm wondering if I can bind multiple modifiers to one key on the razer nostromo like alt+shift and such with the macro editor. Can't imagine why it wouldn't be able to but I cant figure it out.
    Last edited by djcoin; 2012-04-06 at 12:53 AM.

I don't think you can, at least not for the Belkin Nostromo (the original one). What I do is have my modifier keys on my mouse, this way I have many combination of buttons with the n52.

nooooooooo this makes me sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djcoin View Post
    nooooooooo this makes me sad.

you want to make it so you press a key on your nostromo once ? and it will press 3 keys?

as long as you have the software downloaded of website its easy peasy.. its in the assign buttons screen, single key... then press the 3 buttons you want ... and assign that press to whatever button on the pad.

You can make a Nostromo macro that does this. While recording: ignore delays, press alt and shift, press stop before unpressing. When assigning the key, select 'Play while pressed'. Should work, but I haven't tested it.

Note that this is technically against the ToS, but it's unlikely you'll get in trouble for something this benign. (also, is this kind of stuff ok to discuss on this forum? >.>)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    You can make a Nostromo macro that does this. While recording: ignore delays, press alt and shift, press stop before unpressing. When assigning the key, select 'Play while pressed'. Should work, but I haven't tested it.

Note that this is technically against the ToS, but it's unlikely you'll get in trouble for something this benign. (also, is this kind of stuff ok to discuss on this forum? >.>)
    there is no need to make a macro to do that, it specifically gives you the option to make key binds lwith shift alt and control + button of choice.