2 hunters arena tips?

As a rogue w/ ret 2 PVE hunters are unbeatable. Any tips?
    They burst like a rogue and kite like a mage.. I can't get an opener with camo'd hunters, their traps can't be disarmed and they stand on flares so I tell my ret to start the fight so I can get a cheap shot on any of those two.
    Ret bubbles in 3 second and dies soon after that.
    My target disengages > deterrence > traps > trinket rotation.

2 mages (fire + ice) isn't as bad as this =(

1. Don't play with ret as a rogue in 2v2, the glory days of this setup are dated back to WolTK.
    2. Swap ret for mage or sp if you like 2v2 that much.
    3. Stay with your ret teammate, look for hunter or dk and play one of the easiest and most efficient 3v3 setups.

And no, you won't beat 2 hunters becouse it's hard for ret to generate HP for healing, they can purge wings in 1-2 globals, double detternance will screw you even if you get in range of one of them. Besides they can go safe mode spamming all instant cc on you meanwhille bubling your ret with rapid fire before he even got enough HP to get a heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends how patient you want to be. If you engage them first, you will likely lose. Stand behind a pillar and wait. They will send their pets in most likely. Remain in LoS and just kill the pets/heal. If you can get them out of position you should be ok.

Double hunter will usually be 1 MM, 1 BM. Kill the BM hunter first. He doesn't have the ability to double deterence.

Once his deterence is down, drop your smoke bomb and blow him up in a stunlock. Use your cloak offensively to avoid scatter traps.