Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

78 year old man assaulted by teenagers - "This is for Trayvon"

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

Six against one.....

Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the ground.At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest.
    One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."
    While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.
    Wonder if sharpton, jackson, and the rest of their entourage will show up to defend this man? Think the FBI will get involved?
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Why would the FBI get involved? Unless there's a RICO or terrorism related case they stay away...

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Why would the FBI get involved? Unless there's a RICO or terrorism related case they stay away...
    You must have missed http://newsone.com/1971595/trayvon-m...o-investigate/

Black people can be racists too.

More shocking revelations at eight.

Deleted
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

And thats what happens when things become such a media/political furore.

Then again people always use past crimes as an excuse for carrying out others (revenge attacks).

Whatever the reason behind this those people should be utterly ashamed at attacking and wanting to kill an old man.

Deleted
    Thats awful, he is just a very frail, very skinny old man. Bastard like them make them wish they would try it with me.

all 6 of them kids needs to be charged with hate crimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    You and me both friend. Girlfriend has been talking about having kids soon too, and i absolutely refuse to bring them into such a disgusting f*ed up world.

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Seriously, what the fuck? From what i can tell, this guy wasn't even involved with the Trayvon "coverup".

Yeah, if people think it's OK to attack someone who wasn't even involved "just because", then they need locking up. However, since this is the first attack i've read about that's related to that, i can assume people think it's not OK, and these youths are just little fuckers that need putting down. Not locking up, putting down. It's those ones that would get themselves shot by people acting in self-defense. I wonder how many people would cry about a coverup if it was thugs getting shot. I know i wouldn't give a shit about getting rid of some of the scum off of the streets (and yes, i do consider them scum when they go around randomly attacking people).
    Just wait until (if it happens) they find Zimmerman not guilty. Scum like these 6 kids are just waiting for a reason to riot. There will be white people being murdered in every major city for weeks if he is found not guilty.

First off the FBI doesn't need to get involved. They were arrested and are in jail.
    Second George Zimmerman is Hispanic not white so I think they are just stupid.

Why would this be national news? The Trayvon case became national news because of a shitty law and shitty police work, neither of which apply here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Seriously, what the fuck? From what i can tell, this guy wasn't even involved with the Trayvon "coverup".

Yeah, if people think it's OK to attack someone who wasn't even involved "just because", then they need locking up. However, since this is the first attack i've read about that's related to that, i can assume people think it's not OK, and these youths are just little fuckers that need putting down. Not locking up, putting down. It's those ones that would get themselves shot by people acting in self-defense. I wonder how many people would cry about a coverup if it was thugs getting shot. I know i wouldn't give a shit about getting rid of some of the scum off of the streets (and yes, i do consider them scum when they go around randomly attacking people).
    I think they just picked a random person and decided to use Martin as a warcry, the crime nor any of the people have anything to do with the case. It's horrid, and these kids need to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think they just picked a random person and decided to use Martin as a warcry, the crime nor any of the people have anything to do with the case. It's horrid, and these kids need to spend the rest of their lives in jail.
    No one died, a life sentence is grossly inappropriate for assault.

Deleted
    Wow.... this is just... wow. The the hell has society come to? Just plain awfull to assault an elderly person. Even if it was some kind of evenge attack for Trayvon. What did this old man have to do with his death? Things like this pisses me off. Hopefully the kids get caught and some kind of punishment, if old enough, jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    One of the most naive things i've ever read on here, congrats!

Deleted
    Whats with all these drama posts popping up lately, a lot of bad things happen in the word...stop acting like a story like this is special.

I wouldn't mind the posts that much if people didn't act like it was worst thing they ever saw/read about.

Ontopic: I hope the fella is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    One of the most naive things i've ever read on here, congrats!
    Its funny because the "hard on crime" folks always say "an eye for an eye!" to defend the death penalty but are really quick to abandon that for lesser crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 vs. one, attempted murder, robbery in an obvious racially-charged assault. Granted the younger ones wouldn't go, but I'd say the punishment fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    6 vs. one, attempted murder in an obvious racially-charged assault. Granted the younger ones wouldn't go, but I'd say the punishment fits.
    I haven't seen anything in the article to indicate it was anything other than aggravated assault. What will effectively be a 60+ year sentence is excessive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen anything in the article to indicate it was anything other than aggravated assault. What will effectively be a 60+ year sentence is excessive.
    Isn't there one that's something like a greater version of assault, when the victim's life is more obviously in danger?