10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ

Help me remember the PS1 game.

This is a tough one because I have very limited information to go off of. But here it is.

I bought an original PS1 fairly early into the life cycle. Well actually my mom did because I was like 7, but nonetheless I only had 1 game at the time and I loved it. It was a 3rd person rpg if iirc all of the memories are really fuzzy. It either launched with the system, or was cheap/available at the time. The one thing that sticks out in my mind that I really do remember however was the fact that my companion that accompanied me everywhere was akin to a pink bunny rabbit.

Anyone have any ideas? If you figure it out I'd greatly appreciate it. Id love to DL it or pick it up used. Thanks in advance for any assistance or consideration.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

I like Caesar salads. I'll be the first to admit it. But what I really can't stand is a salad with way too much dressing on it. It really ruins the salad.

Your post is so drenched in frustration and sarcasm that it's really ruining my salad.

Guardian's Crusade might be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Guardian's Crusade You only ever really had two party members in your team the entire time (three if you count a fairy that would throw out a heal or attack once in a blue moon). Your first character was a knight that attacked in standard RPG fashion but could also summon controllable toys as allies almost somewhat like Pokemon. The second character was a pink dinosaur type thing named Baby that had an element of a raiser sim or digital pet where depending on your actions towards it would effect how it did in battle. Great little under rated RPG, I absolutely loved the battle theme for it.

Other then that maybe Beyond the Beyond since you said it was possibly a near launch title.

I am almost 100% sure its Guardian's Crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    Dude. I've been trying to figure out what this game was for like 8 years. You guys are absolutely correct. Thanks so much!
    I can't wait to bust out the ps1 from the attic and start hunting used game shops and ebay for it. Thanks again
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

I like Caesar salads. I'll be the first to admit it. But what I really can't stand is a salad with way too much dressing on it. It really ruins the salad.

Your post is so drenched in frustration and sarcasm that it's really ruining my salad.

I was gonna say Jade Cocoon, but I guess not. I think I'm going to go buy both of these games now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Sand Wigger View Post
    Dude. I've been trying to figure out what this game was for like 8 years. You guys are absolutely correct. Thanks so much!
    I can't wait to bust out the ps1 from the attic and start hunting used game shops and ebay for it. Thanks again

It shouldn't be to much, despite being a PS1 RPG it wasn't one of the major super omg everybody wants it ones. I would also recommend another underrated RPG for the system called Shadow Madness, a bit of a Final Fantasy 7 clone but made by a western company and with a bunch of quirky humor and characters that reminded me a bit of EarthBound.