Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Beta maintenance

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...enance-4-6-12/

Possibly level cap raised to 87 and a new zone opened? What do you think?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe. Seems to be how it's been working. I don't see them adding more people because of Easter, so maybe you guys who are already in there will get a new level to spread people out more

I wish they add more servers to invite more players today =(

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    300k Last week and 250k this week, Next week 200-250k also. Just RNG if you didn't get in yet(I haven't but I don't complain).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they are doing maintenance today which I thought they wouldn't due to it being some what of a Holiday for some ...might be a good chance we see more invites later tonite.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    I wish they'd bring in more servers just for the 550,000 they have already. It's hard enough trying to test while lagging all over the place with 500+ other Pandaren running around (talking about the new starting zone). With more servers, they could then dish out the next 500k+ that need to get in.

Only four servers and 1 million+ invites does not bode well in my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering 550k invites out the servers are surprisingly empty and rather stable.

as far as the downtime I"m hoping its the patch on the front page with more zones and content updates.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    There are queues starting, people probably are being smart logging in. And those who finished content that they wanted to do right now (without alts etc etc) are probably waiting for this patch. Which may have 550,000 trying to get on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    considering 550k invites out the servers are surprisingly empty and rather stable.

as far as the downtime I"m hoping its the patch on the front page with more zones and content updates.
    Stable for 550k, yeah. But stable as a whole? Hell fucking no.

There was a blue post saying that theyre working on the issues people have had with installing beta altho they could push a patch at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    There was a blue post saying that theyre working on the issues people have had with installing beta altho they could push a patch at the same time.
    Source please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial0787 View Post
    As the person above me I would love to see a source for that. Although it seems that the issue with beta installing is either connected to the new build or vice versa. We'll see pretty soon I guess.

Found the source http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4462260?page=2
    Last edited by mmocefebb54345; 2012-04-06 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwndabear View Post
    As the person above me I would love to see a source for that. Although it seems that the issue with beta installing is either connected to the new build or vice versa. We'll see pretty soon I guess.

Found the source http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4462260?page=2
    Hmm, okay thanks, but still doesn't say anything about them releasing a patch at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope we see some more invites ......

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope we see some more invites ......
    I'm with everyone else. I want to see more servers before I see more invites. As it is, I had to roll on the PVP server because my computer just couldn't handle the massive amounts of pandas in the starting zone on the PVE server.

Sig by Isilrien

Actually if you check the tech support forum, many people are having issues even installing the game. I myself uninstalled in hopes of fixing a graphics problem I was having and found myself with the beta setup crashing with an error at 10%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    I'm with everyone else. I want to see more servers before I see more invites. As it is, I had to roll on the PVP server because my computer just couldn't handle the massive amounts of pandas in the starting zone on the PVE server.
    Trust me I want them to put up more servers but most folks on these forums say nope blizzard shouldn't put anymore up...they state its not a demo ...its for testing...should throw out all the AP holders....we shouldn't complain...we should just not log into the beta...we are worthless players cause we have a AP pass....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be so disappointed if they didn't send out another wave. I have a long weekend Blizz, I want to test the crap out of your beta for hours! ):

I hope this maintenance will fix Acid Rain. Seriously, having a somewhat pivotal quest be bugged for as long as it has been is just bad form.

Deleted
    I don't see them sending more invites until next week unless they open more servers, which isn't likely to happen. And current beta servers are already overcrowded.