Deleted

Good news to The Walking Dead fans?

I'm sure that not all have heard about a new game which is going to be released, called The Walking Dead (as I've read it's based on popular TV Show), and this game looks promising.. especially for people who love this TV show or similar genre games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.. What are your opinions ? Maybe you know something more to share about it ?

For those who haven't seen/heard about this game there is a game trailer:

http://www.videofy.me/v/463435

Deleted
    I managed to see some leaked gameplay of this before it was taken down.

Admittedly, the game did look very nice, but the gameplay just isn't for me. The way it's played is 'very' restricted, you have a set path of where you go and what you do. For instance the game moves your character on a set path, and you just are just required to hit buttons on set intervals, to carry out an event successfully. I don't know if that makes sense. It's quite hard to explain.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's more like silent hill in the sense that your character will be doing more interactions than shooting zombies int he head, I don't mind this.

Deleted
    Video games based on TV shows and movies tend to be horrible quite frankly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xib View Post
    I'm sure that not all have heard about a new game which is going to be released, called The Walking Dead (as I've read it's based on popular TV Show), and this game looks promising.. especially for people who love this TV show or similar genre games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.. What are your opinions ? Maybe you know something more to share about it ?

Doubt it's going to be very good at all. Left 4 Dead is so incredibly boring and limited, can't imagine how this will be much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Xib View Post

Im sorry but i dont see how this could be a enjoyable game at all. Not only is the tv series a giant example of shit NOT to do when zombies attack but if it went anything close to the tv show it would be a game full of dialog and no action. Zombies series needs a reboot yes, Deadrising, and RE need to go back to thier roots 100%.

Deleted
    this sound fantastic - so the game play will consist of 3 months talking about issues, with the odd zombie to kill oh I hope they bring out a happy meal walking dead toy also

Deleted
    Just so you all know. The game has no connection to the series at all. Except the name, and general things; like how the zombies work etc.

Doesn't change anything though. It looks bloody awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Yep. This x100
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes View Post
    Good thing it's based on a comic book then.

I was never into zombie games after the first Resident Evil. Looks boring to me.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

I just started watching The Walking Dead on netflix literally 2 days ago. Finished the first season but they don't have anything past that was hoping for news about them releasing another season or 2 for netflix... oh well

Deleted
    I´d play the demo first before buying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I just started watching The Walking Dead on netflix literally 2 days ago. Finished the first season but they don't have anything past that was hoping for news about them releasing another season or 2 for netflix... oh well
    If you loved the ending episode, you'll love season2.

If you hated it, you're not missing anything.