Little orbs all over the place

What are these orbs, I have been looking though posts, and patch notes, am I just blind?

They are either health orbs (generated by windwalker killing blows and mistweaver mastery) or chi orbs (generated by the extra chi on jab ability, if you already chi capped)
    They give you health or chi respectively when walked through

Blackout Kick also will give 1-2 Chi Orbs when you use it from what I've seen. It's just not reflected in the tooltip at ALL.

Not sure if the fight has to be finished for the orbs to spawn though. I would usually kill off a mob shortly after using Blackout Kick.

It's a good way to stock up on Chi between fights regardless.

Deleted
    It seems that BO Kick has a chance to summon an Orb every time you use it but you seems to always get one if the BOK is the killing blow.

Currently the heal doesn't show up on combat text though..

There seems to be a few bugs with Chi orbs:
    Jab seems to always create one with the talent even if you don't have 4 Chi
    Also Blackout kick spawns them even if it doesn't kill the target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    There seems to be a few bugs with Chi orbs:
    Jab seems to always create one with the talent even if you don't have 4 Chi
    Also Blackout kick spawns them even if it doesn't kill the target.
    BOK doesn't seem to 100% spawn them unless it is the killing blow. That's the case on my level 11 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MechCormack View Post
    BOK doesn't seem to 100% spawn them unless it is the killing blow. That's the case on my level 11 anyway.
    Yeah but it still seems to spawn them even though nothing mentions that.

Deleted
    I made an error above. BOK (on my Windwalker at least) is spawning a Chi Sphere not a healing sphere.

So instead of just refunding 1 Chi for a Killing blow, you have to actually pick it up. It's an interesting change of mechanic.