Highly experienced spriest/healer LF mop guild

I just came back to wow after a break and leaving for RL reasons shortly after DS was released. I have just leveled my priest freshly to 85 so i don't expect to be raiding this expansion, but if you want me to i can gear up if needed.

My experience is follows.
    12/12 normal ICC ( guild broke up shortly after)
    6/6 BWD heroic with a guild named Evil Deeds Inc on aggramar as a Warlock, although i finished heroic Nefarian with a guild that was called The Dauntless on Medivh that supposedly broke up during firelands.
    2/5 BOT heroic with Evil Deeds
    1/2 heroic TOTFW with The Dauntless
    6/7 Heroic with guild named Praetorian Guard on Cenarius as a Resto Druid
    8/8 normal DS with guild named Ancient Chinese Secret on Proudmoore.

I have played multiple classes and specs, pretty much every class at high end tier raiding and have been in guilds that are top 200 US rankings. I have raided early heroics as a shadow priest and a healing priest and will be making this toon my main from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    <The Covenant> is a 25-player guild seeking quality applicants to round out our raid roster. Apply at thecovguild.dkpsystem.com

About us
    Server: Zul'jin (PvE)
    Time zone: EST
    Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7:50pm form group, raid from 8-10:30 EST (7-10:30 CST)
    History: Guild has been around for 6 plus years under the same leadership.
    Personality: Raid leaders are adults, over 30yo. Most of the guild is in their 20s/30s. We have quite a few members with military backgrounds (or futures), we have quite a few women too. We don’t nerd-rage, we’re friendly, but we expect preparation and focus.
    We are currently looking to fill a couple of holes in our roster to finish out Dragon Soul and push ahead into Mist.

We are looking for quality applicants of ANY class/role. If you’re a strong player, we WILL find a spot for you.

Currently looking to add 1 Holy Pally to our core 25man raid group

Current Progression

Dragon Soul: 4/8H 25man
    Morchok
    Yor'sahj
    Hagara
    Ultraxion

Our expectations from you:
    - a World of Logs parse in your application, preferably Dragon Soul, but if that’s not possible, just give us something.
    - 90%+ attendance.
    - be online and in the raid at 7:50pm EST.
    - be knowledgeable of encounter mechanics prior to raid time.
    - have a stable connection, a reliable computer, and a working microphone.
    - max out your professions, enchants, gems and consumables.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zantheren, Rua, Uzumatii or Jubz on Zul'jin or apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystems.com
    Victoria Aut Mors

Jinx invites you to join us. We're looking for solid players who fit our desired demographic. We're 6/8H H.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. We are largely a group of employees and friends of the J!NX Brand Clothing Company, who seek to conquer end game content. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in an incredibly unique and rewarding environment. If you are an exceptional player with a great attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). We insist on maturity and an ability to focus for 3 hours consecutively. Although we have a few older college folks, the majority of our peeps are working professionals. If you're trying to balance your life and your inner nerd, this is the place for you.

Although we try to keep enough personnel for a group 6 to ensure that absences do not derail us, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25. We're not hardcore at 9 hours, but we're not going to carry you.

If you would like to inquire about the status of your application, the following Officers can help: Hanimal, Doombad, Ivxx, or Lugbruz (recruitement officer).

For more info: Real ID- Lugbruz at gmail.

bump

mainly looking for something on a high pop server (i.e illidan, mal ganis, etc) that has an active pvp community aswell

times i am available are 6pm-12pm EST

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^