Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Seeing as B&S doesn't currently work in conjunction with the Mooncloth 4p bonus, this is looking like a strong choice or PvP Disc (whereas Phantasm is much more necessary for PvP Shadow with our lack of self-dispel)
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Because you aren't limited by ground targetting, nor does it require placing ahead of time.
    From what I saw, you can place it on the spot (which is very similar to how I used to put B&S with a mouseover macro). It's just more versatile (but it's true that it's more difficult than clicking a raid frame).

Deleted
    I love utility like this, please throw more in my direction. Leap of faith was great and interresting in Cata beta and this seems to be as well. This one has more realistic use in PvE though which is also great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    From what I saw, you can place it on the spot (which is very similar to how I used to put B&S with a mouseover macro). It's just more versatile (but it's true that it's more difficult than clicking a raid frame).
    True, but I meant more along the lines of you have to know exactly where your target is pathing to, and get ahead of him for it.

You have to account for the tiny tiny tiny hit box it has, as well as latency as a factor. I can see it working well for an FC in Twin Peaks/Warsong, but for general use, I'd probably stick with Body and Soul.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    True, but I meant more along the lines of you have to know exactly where your target is pathing to, and get ahead of him for it.

You have to account for the tiny tiny tiny hit box it has, as well as latency as a factor. I can see it working well for an FC in Twin Peaks/Warsong, but for general use, I'd probably stick with Body and Soul.
    It's main use will be at predetermined points during certain fights I think. Outside of this you're going to want B&S since it's easier to use on the fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Place them at strategic locations you know people are going to be moving to, for example in DS can use em on Yorsahj to get a couple ranged out to the ooze faster, on Hagara use it to get around the ring faster, etc.
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

10+ Year Old Account

With the current PW:S, I'd agree. With a six second cooldown on PW:S, though, this talent provides the ability to speed up multiple people quicker. So I can see a situational usage where it's a superior option.

Deleted
    Looks fun but i'd still pick Body and Soul for pretty much any situation except where you have to move one player very far very quickly and you have nobody else with a speed burst :P

Deleted
    This skill will be fun, having people click something on their own is better than body and soul cuz most of the time they dont expect it and end up going off course.