Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just want to say that my original idea for this class was a little more ambitious. My first idea was to allow this to be a pet class. The mechanic I was going to let the player fully control was what body their soul would be into at any given time. I was going to allow the "pet" to be which ever body the spectre wasnt inhabiting. The resource would be specific for each body but would work exactly the same.

The problems I ran into with having a doppleganger type "ice climbers" profession is how much control would you have over your other body while you were out?

What would happen if your pet body was killed?

Also I was thinking about making them have a shared health pool. I don't know. Maybe that idea is just too hard to balance but some of the abilities I had were a little cooler. Some where both body's would create a beam between one another damaging anyone in between and things where the caster and melee body would swap positions and one body caused explosions while the other healing. Also I had some stuff where you could buff one body to take on more damage while the other one would be more feeble. Maybe something cool specials involving body movements and of course stuff where you set down combo fields for one another. Just the main problem associated with swapping positions with something you dont have control over would require either really smart AI or it would be something really hard to play.
    Last edited by Lithios; 2012-04-08 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    @ Lithios I love the idea of the "pet" body split. As I see it they would have to share hp.
    A different take would be that the mind state should be like the necromancer death-shroud leaving the body on the ground with the mind floating on with new abilities. When the timer ran out the mind would return to the body, this would give tactical advantages. Taking damage in mind state reduce the duration. Because of this mechanic heals should be adjusted. Maybe someone can come up with a "Body" counterpart to the ability leaving the mind behind?

Anyway just my thought. I appreciate the work you put in to your post good job. And I would play this profession.
    Last edited by mmoc6fe91d049b; 2012-04-08 at 06:05 PM.

That would work out just fine dunghoof. But I think it would be too close to the necro. I know they are driven by death but at the same time it would just be a painted mechanic from a different class. I think im going to rework this to actually try and make the class work with the pet body. Maybe something where one body always holds one weapon.