Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MintJam View Post
    PC gamers don't really care about owning hard copies, since owning discs for every game is kind of a hassle now. It's better to just download all the games in terms of convenience.

Besides, it's SO much cheaper to buy games via Steam than at a store.

I feel it's definitely the other way around, PC gaming is definitely growing thanks to services like Steam and downloadable copies.
    Not all feel dat way, I love to have my collection of dvds, cds, and games on a rack

Deleted
    Also:
    Pc gaming should be a neutral market imo.
    PS3 and xbox360 and their 'monopoly' games are...bleh. Exclusive releases are really lame.

I have about 50-60 PC games, and bought maybe 5-6 of those at an actual store for the hard copy. So much more convenient to just DL games from Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I have about 50-60 PC games, and bought maybe 5-6 of those at an actual store for the hard copy. So much more convenient to just DL games from Steam.
    ^^ this times a 1000.

There is a reason the PS4 is not going to have any disks or cartridges. It's going to be PlaySteam4.

Now my hope for MW3(which I'm sure won't happen but just think of this) is that while releasing 20 pieces of content over the next year is a good idea for people with that elite shit: It stands to reason that pc without access to elite should recieve the content for free. There are only 40-50k regular MW3 players for PC. There are that many players in single game types for Xbox/PS3. Since the PC community would have to purchase each one of those 20 pieces (if they include any MP maps it's a given you must get it to stay up to date during matches) it would completely fragment a community that are already negligable to begin with.