Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I saw the movie & didn't read the book. I wasn't a fan of the plot but finished the movie anyway. Something about glorifying kid-on-kid murdering just doesn't set well with me.
    if you think the books are glorifying kid-on-kid murder then you've completely missed the point. woosh

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt the games portion of the movie was rather short, and that Catching Fire was a much better candidate for the "split into two movies" shit that Hollywood is doing now, but otherwise I thought it was really good. Mockingjay isn't really setup to be the type of book/movie to be split into two.

I'm not overly convinced of the alliance with Finnick, Johanna, and Beetee/Wiress in the movie, and then there was never really a threat from Gloss/Cashmere/Brutus/Teethgirl like we do in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronti View Post
    Whats you opinion to his Movie?

I realy loved the book, but when i saw the movie i was disappointed. Because many importent scanes from the book has changed or just wasnt in the Movie.
    I thought exactly the same thing! The book was much better for me

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Except for the part where Battle Royale was trash.
    Oh, so except for the part that didn't exist? Cool. Hunger Games(the movie, I haven't read the books) was decently entertaining, but Battle Royale is so much better it's scary.

Also, to the dude who said the movie glorified kid on kid violence...is that REALLY the message you got out of the movie? Wow.
    Last edited by Stormcall; 2013-12-03 at 10:11 AM.