Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Where can one buy a mount for a PD Monk?

I reached lvl 20 with my Pandaren Monk tonight and bought my Apprentice level riding. But I can't find a mount vendor. The stable in the Elwynn Forest has nothing for sale for me.

And I cannot get back to Pandaria, although I never saw a mount vendor there.

Anybody know how this is or is not working in the beta right now.

Thanks,
    Zoo

10+ Year Old Account
    get exalted with another alliance faction. I suggest you get rollin' rollin' rollin' on this.

Pandaren Mounts are not yet inplemented. Either get to exalted with the factions currently available, or wait til 60 and buy a bird.

Deleted
    you can get i swift lovebird from the AH or transfer one from live servers to ride at lvl 20
    or fly to dalaran and buy a bear this would be available at lvl 40

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post
    Pandaren Mounts are not yet inplemented. Either get to exalted with the factions currently available, or wait til 60 and buy a bird.
    I'm in the beta and it doesn't work to get exalted with another faction. exalted rep is bugged right now and it won't recognize that you are exalted.

Ask others on the beta server or ticket a GM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failkeqz View Post
    you can get i swift lovebird from the AH or transfer one from live servers to ride at lvl 20
    or fly to dalaran and buy a bear this would be available at lvl 40
    Thanks to all who replied. I will look into the swift lovebird path for now. Guess I better build some gold up?

Deleted
    I was wondering, is faction transfer available on the beta?

Since pandaren will be usable by both factions I was wondering if, for example, you get an orgrimmar wolf and you faction change if you'll lose it for a stormwind steed. Sure, it makes sense that you would, but I wouldn't be surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Ask others on the beta server or ticket a GM.
    Please don't bother GMs with questions this simple. There's nothing wrong with asking the forums, or the players on the beta server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah just get exalted with someone else...preferably the Draenei as anything else would look really weird with a big fat panda on it. Will take a while. The hazards of playing on a beta!!

Getting exalted with another faction does NOT work for Pandaren on the beta right now, as far as I know and have tested. It's possible this was fixed in the recent maintenance, but as of pre-maintenace last week, no one who got their Pandaren to exalted with any factions were able to purchase mounts-- Pandaren have not been added to the "available to: races" tag on faction mounts.

You have to get a Lovebird, Dalaran, or other non-race tagged mount.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor20k View Post
    I'm in the beta and it doesn't work to get exalted with another faction. exalted rep is bugged right now and it won't recognize that you are exalted.
    I think it doesn't realize you're part of the Alliance/Horde, graveyards are also bugged.

You either need a boe/boa from live, or a level 40 Dalaran mount.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)