Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yauld View Post
    Last chunck of text reminds me of the HoN customer service.

''Ye got this problem? Well it's obviously because you have a bad computer, buy a new one, kthxbye!''

And yes i have a good gaming computer that's over the quality of HoN.

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 02:17 AM ----------

And i've nearly always recieved a good reply or a none prewritten message, including a GM talking to be directly, in WoW, that is.
    Tell me about it. Tribes Ascend's customer service also takes somewhere from 10-12 hours to reply each message. Today the CSR (whom I'd been corresponding with) "forgot" all the details (dxdiag.txt, etc) I'd sent him in an email message 3 emails earlier despite having referred to it in those 3 emails afterwards. THAT's bad service. Had to question whether he'd even been paying attention all this while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsurgeon View Post
    The key distinction for me has been that Rift's CSRs are more consistently able to read a ticket, comprehend it, and give a response or action actually relevant to the content of the ticket. Too often in other MMOs I get responses from their GMs that suggest a basic lack of reading comprehension. When I was playing the previous MMO, I would send a ticket and tend to get gibberish back, having to resubmit tickets multiple times until I get escalated to someone willing to look at the problem before taking actions that don't help.
    I felt like I was running into a wall of apathy. Rift CSRs show me empathy and take time to solve problems. They take time to seek out problems. When they're not busy they're sent to a server's global chat channels to ask people if they have any needs or questions.
    This many times over. I haven't played Rift in awhile, but my experiences with Rift compared to other MMOs have been this exactly. Cut and Paste responses that don't really relate to the problem you are reporting is something I see all the time in other MMOs, but never saw in Rift.

Trion is just an excellent company all around, and their CSR team are a clear example of this.

if you want to talk to a GM in WoW find a clever way to fit in "im stuck" as the first 2 things you say and you get a GM in 30 seconds.

i do it all the time lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I am certainly getting sick of this.

You are wrong.
    I disagree. I've only had to contact Trion twice; once for an item I accidentally deleted and secondly for an item that was given to the wrong person but I had a much better experience than Blizzard's GMs. With Blizzard I've had my fastest ticket done in 3 hours and my slowest took over a week and my issues wasn't always resolved instantly. The worst case was when I got some gems cut and the player wouldn't give them back, the GM refused to do anything about this despite it being a clear case of scamming. Not to say that Blizzard GM's are all bad, but they are a lot more hit and miss in my opinion and past experience.

even thought i never ever had a problem with WoW GMs and tickets(always had what i wanted in a reasonable time)i really think RIFTs is better.In my mind is like this...a RIFT player can leave easier that a WoW player so if some GM bitch slap a player in WoW the player will get furious and whine all the while he is farming his what ever in RIFT players dont like thinks like that...not because RIFT is better or what but because the commitment on WoW in time terms is far greater than the commitment on RIFT for most of the people and both Blizz and TRION know it and act acordingly.

Also for the people that say WoW has more players....well considering that 10 million is worldwide and considering that US and EU are seperate also adding the fact that there is SPANISH/GERMAN/FRENCH/RUSSIAN sub zones...well that 10 million arent so far off from RIFT in the imidieate customer support,of course there are more players but not so many more as people tend to think(for the imediate experience)

15+ Year Old Account
    I had to put in a support ticket in swtor. the response, among other things, said thanks for playing the beta! this was a month after release. they cant even update their auto responses?

I've never had to deal with a Rift GM, its just that great of a game! P

Closing this since people are more interested in talking about the GM's in other games than the GM's in Rift.