Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post

Or anything else pet related.
    Damm you ;( ... now you made me cry

Deleted
    I don't "Cry" easily or shed tears but there are few occasions
    Usually when something sad happens or something really horrible I just make some weird smiling faces like it is funny to me, even tho it sucks but I can't help it.

When someone in my family or friends get seriously ill, dies or something bad happens to them.

Ending in Toy story 3, it was really really sad.
    And there is also quite many on the TV shows:
    *Spoiler alert for Himym, Supernatural and Desperate housewives*

When Lily leaves Marshall and the end scene is Marshall crying
    In Desperate housewives the death of mike, it was utterly horrible and made me want not to believe it wasn't true or that he could be saved, Manly tears were shed.
    And then there is the deaths of Castiel and Bobby in Supernatural, I had the same feelings with Bobby's death as with Mike's.

Last edited by mmoc85788fc2c9; 2012-04-12 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    when a family member steps on a landmine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialwing View Post
    The ending of the movie Gladiator
    but the tears shed are always manly tears
    This. Everytime.

This got me a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Angel Beats. Made me cry for 3 days at night. /takes it like a man. if you see the anime, you'll understand why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say that it's some songs that made me cry ... but on my way scrolling down here to post - I noticed the video posted about the bear and decided to watch it. At first I thought this guy's crazy for playing around with BEARS ... but I started to cry when he talked about when Bart had lumps in his body and when they did a biopsy on one of them, it turned out to be cancerous. So I guess that's another thing that makes me cry - when I see animals suffering from illnesses or abuse inflicted by stupid people.

Deleted
    When they take my computer I cry every time.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    John Wayne would shoot me to say it but this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

First four minutes of "Up".

The Anime; clannad, and The Anime; Angel Beats!

i cant handle it, my heart break down every time. oh and David tennants "I don't wanna go" in doctor who.

Deleted
    Not sure if it's mentioned before but this + the scene where he gets executed. One of the saddest movies I've ever seen:

Generally the fact I can't remember anything of my mother except for her last 6 months of battling ALS. Really gets to you when you have to choose to forget your mother because all you can remember of her is pain.

Oh, and Clannad does it, too. Probably because I'm pretty much scarred for life and always think of my own past when similar scenarios pop up in, well, pretty much anything.

Before all that? Nothing. Funny how extreme life events can change a person so drastically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    John Wayne would shoot me to say it but this.
    I DID NOT CRY!

much
    Putin khuliyo

Onions...and the death scene from land before time

Deleted
    Tear gas tent in army training, slicing onions and a slew of random irritants from dry air to rogue eyelashes...

While I was always sensitive, I wasn't much of a crier until I was an adult. I'm an easy target when it comes to getting someone to reach for the tissues but. . .

To this day, I can't get through this. Being a horse owner doesn't help my cause.

and just about any footage of rescue animals, this one being the most recent:

</3
    This is only part of the scene, the whole thing makes me cry. Especially when she finds out she's dead. It's only sad if you have watched the whole season.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

I hadn't really cried in years but when I watched Real Steel and saw the ending fight and Atom taking Zeus apart I couldn't help it. I'm still not really sure why it happened and over a movie about fighting robots of all things.

Last edited by Vesker; 2012-04-14 at 10:56 PM.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting the shit kicked out of me.

Snapes memories!